Search results for query: *

1. Kyuuketsuki

GEN VI: Vivillon: Meadow, Savanna, & Marine

Hi, As the titles suggest, I am looking for the three Vivillon patterns I am missing: Meadow, Savanna, & Marine. I am willing to offer any non-legendary Pokémon (some may take a while to acquire), as well as the following patterns: 2 Jungle, 3 Modern, 1 Archipelago, 3 Continental, 2 High...
  2. Kyuuketsuki

WORLDBUILDING: The Passage

This thread will be concerned with The Passage, and the stories related to it. The universe is which these stories will be set in has not been named yet, and when it does, the title of this thread is likely to change. For the Digimon, the Japanese names are used for consistency, and you can...
  3. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: The Passage

I wrote the first form of this fan-fiction sometime in late 2007, or early 2008. Now, after severe reworking of the plot, it is here! It will, for the most part, be a generic start, with a human character forming a partnership with a Digimon character, as I tried to keep the basic plot intact...
  4. Kyuuketsuki

Butterfree Is Back

This just leaked! I can't believe Butterfree will be back! It is Ash's because it has the scarf, and they would never animate Butterfree without the scarf! And the pink Butterfree is there as well, do you think they will have babies? Breeding is now possible. Will their babies be pink or...
  5. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: The Kane Dome

This story is a rewrite of the original "The Kane Dome". I considered continuing that story, but some story lines were changed, some subplots were cut out, and others were added, so it ended up being vastly different to the original, and I felt that it needed a rewrite. I hope you enjoy it...
  6. Kyuuketsuki

The Hotheaded Quiz Master!

For over a year now, I had been working on a story similar to "The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!". It will follow Blaine, who is my favourite Kanto Gym Leader, and detail his life. However, I recently cut out 20 chapters off of my plan for "The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!", because I came to the...
  7. Kyuuketsuki

EVERYONE: Eminence

This might start out as a generic story, but it won't feature any Badge collecting; so I hope that doesn't deter you. Enjoy the story! Contents §1: Destined for Greatness §2: Mad Petals
  8. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: Baetylus

Contents §1: The Vast Black §2: A Piece on Earth §3: Dedication §4: Revolution
  9. Kyuuketsuki

End Credits

In my opinion, the end credits in Generation V were weak compared to the other generations. Especially after we got a simple 'travelling back home' end credits for the Sinnoh games, and some sprite montage in the Johto games, of Generation IV. I want to see some sort of interactive end...
  10. Kyuuketsuki

EVERYONE: The Pipe Dream

This will be a short, quite whimsical story, but I found no better way to execute this concept. The story will follow Professor Oak after Red and Blue had left his lab, and Pallet Town. This is everything I can say in this preview, because otherwise, I might as well delete §1. Chapter names...
  11. Kyuuketsuki

Open Discussion - Chapters

There isn't as much activity as there used to be in this little corner of the forums, so I thought I might as well just start an open discussion regarding a very general concept that, as far as I know, hasn't been discussed before in the Block. Anyway, regarding chapters of a story, how do...
  12. Kyuuketsuki

EVERYONE: World of Spirits

Contents §1: World of Spirits §2: The Young and the Old
  13. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: Mirage Forest

This is the first of five stories that will follow a character named Selestine Fallon. The stories are all set in the Holon region, a region from the TCG, and the latter four of them will feature Delta Pokémon. The first of these stories, 'Mirage Forest', will follow the beginning of Holon...
  14. Kyuuketsuki

Completing My Pokédex

Hi, everyone. I need a few Pokémon in order to complete my Pokédex. None of them is legendary, and some are very common. I am willing to breed you any Pokémon that isn't on the list. Wanted: Obtained: Items: As well as any Pokémon not on that list that is breed able, I can offer those...
  15. Kyuuketsuki

COMPLETE: The Finneon’s Swim [One-Shot]

The Finneon’s Swim Along the clear, blue waters, he swam and dragged himself. The Finneon that all the other Pokémon referred to as Fin swam close to the surface, watching the Pelipper flying just above the waters. He wanted to join them, to fly and see the world from the above the clouds...
  16. Kyuuketsuki

MATURE: Antonyms

I had the idea for this story for quite a long time. It's original name was 'Blind Eyes', and it focused more on the Pokémon Characters, while this finalisation of the story focuses more on the Human Characters. There will be some fantasy elements in the story, and some dark themes, as well as...
  17. Kyuuketsuki

Workshop Directory

Just an idea I think might be helpful. Why don't we make a directory thread for all the active stories? I often find myself trying to search for stories of a certain genre, and I think a directory listing all active stories and categorising them by genre would be helpful. Of course, if...
  18. Kyuuketsuki

MATURE: Utopia

I'm not sure if I want to continue this story, so I'm going to judge by the feedback I receive. The prologue has been sitting and collecting dust since "Sunday, 27 February 2011 22:48", so it's about time I got it out. Index Prologue
  19. Kyuuketsuki

Little Mythological Humanoids: Brownies VS Dwarves VS Gnomes VS Goblins

So here we have the battle of humanoid mythological creatures. The most noticeable thing about these four is that they are short creatures, who resemble humans in one way or another. Brownies are clearly the loser here, as they have no known fighting abilities. Their only abilities are...
  20. Kyuuketsuki

Upcoming Story: Sinnoh Terrorised - Concept Discussion

I've been planning a story for quite some time now, and I hope to try something new with it. Instead of delving into the plot, which really isn't that original, I want to discuss the concept. The story itself has two versions to it. One is viewed through the perspective of the Stats Trainers...
Back
Top Bottom