Search results for query: *

1. S

Worst Spongebob episode ever aired

after season 3 . season 3 was spongebobs last good season. season 4 is where it fell apart. it just lost the shows sense of humor barely even clinging on to it. thats my opinion though.
  2. S

Poll - What genre of music do you associate with the color pink?

im sure other music can match with this color but pink is more a bright upbeat fun color which pop music would probably be the main, i see some people saying jazz as pink but i think thats way off jazz is more purple or mixture of blue. which would be the same for r&b purple and blue.
  3. S

Worst Spongebob episode ever aired

people-people please all new episodes are all ........ just ........ equally .... terrible.
  4. S

Sonic Generations Discussion

already got this game pre-ordered on ps3 looking forward on playing it. from what iv seen in the trailers it looks awesome but obviously no one can judge it till they played it. anything said is just a bunch of personal hooblah.
  5. S

How are you feeling today?

mad and depressed >=/
  6. S

i have my ups and downs ¬¬
  7. S

''anyone for Belleshipping!???. . .''

i read some of everyones posts and i guess this drew person has a additude personality and dawn well i dont think she has a additude i guess id say some spunk lol but if they met it would probably end up dawn seein drew in a match and drew winin or not knowin dawns personality she'd compliment...
  8. S

What are you hoping to get this Christmas?

money to also buy a laptop.
  9. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

i listen to ska music.right now im listenin to the mighty mighty bosstones: the impression that i get ^.^
  10. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

ska! music
  11. S

Are all the protagonists eleven years old?

thats what i said and im not talkin about cards
  12. S

cards???? i thought were talkin about the show??
  13. S

Helllo, Hello

sup im also kinda new
  14. S

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

thinking:of next week when call of duty modern warfare 2 comes out :yahoo:
  15. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

born 1991 watched the show from da begining when it first got aired and still a big huge pokemon fan and always will be
  16. S

bored and annoyed
  17. S

Which Generation was the biggest disappointment?

Re: Least favorite Generation? i hate todays pokemon generation it needs to be put back the way it was they screwed up everything including taking away da real voice actors. (old school pokemon forever)
  18. S

Favorite main characters

ash ketchum pikachu misty brock
  19. S

How's the weather over there?

cold
  20. S

look they got to be 10 to get ther first pokemon and to be able to start goin to gyms and to be able to walk on ther own to go on a adventure 10 or older but i have seen episodes that some trainers grew up with ther pokemon when they were younger then 10
Back
Top Bottom