Search results for query: *

• Users: gamehat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Oferring an lv 45 infernape

Infernape Lv 45 Male Moves: Fire spin close combat Cut Rock smash (it's my lil bros so the moves are lame sorry)
  2. G

looking for okay pokemon for my lill bro

hes struggling in his game and need some help right now so any free Pokemon(or eggs)you don't want or need anymore would be very appreciated thanks.
  3. G

Finally trading some of the pokemon i got

I need to use some pokemon i have been holding in my pc for a while so im having a giant trading plaluza. Legendarys - lv 100 Shiny Deoxes: 4 - lv 100 Tru Arceus: 2 - lv 30 Shiny Mew: 2 forien - lv 100 Shiny Lugia: 2 - lv 62 Celebi: 2 - lv 100 Old Sea Map Mew: 4 - lv 70 Heatran: 1 - lv 100...
  4. G

Shiny blastoise

As the tital says im looking for a shiny blastoise i can give any legenday up to dimond some of them shiny for example my lugia and deoxes
  5. G

Eevee wars

Rules: ~ All Forum Rules Applied ~ ~ No Flaming ~ ~ No Godmodding ~ ~ Only One Pokemon per person is allowed ~ ~ Have Fun! ~ ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Plot: In the land of Pokemon, there was an island on the far northern shores of Hoenn, Eeveetopia. Eeveetopia was the land that was known...
  6. G

Pokemon Ulitmate Challange

PLOT: A new challenge as begun in the world of Pokemon. A new Professor has stepped on the sceen: Professor Moth. He/she (who ever plays this character can decide i will vm you some details if you choose this one first come first served) has created an Island that will be used to set up the...
  7. G

NEED BATTTLE TUTOR

Im looking for a battle tutor vm me if you would like to help me. Im giving A lv 100 shiney deoxes and a lv 30 shiney mew / or lv 10 mystery mew thanks vm me if interested thanks. IM ACCEPTING MORE THAN ONE TUTOR.
  8. G

I need a cloner for my shiney deoxes

I need a cloner for my shiney deoxes i need 6 cloned if you want one clone a extra one for yourself.Thanks
  9. G

pokemon doners for tournament

as the title says i need pokemon doners for a tournament group i am going to make im willing to put in a pokemon for first place but i need 1 2nd place and 2 3rd place winners
  10. G

want cloner for a shiney deoxes need several cloners

want cloner for a shiney deoxes need several cloners. for each cloners i need 6 cloned make 7 and take 1 for yourself. it comes with a masterball
  11. G

looking for lv 100 red gyardos and a lv 100 suicune will offer great pokemon

i am looking for legit lv 100 suicune and a lv 100 red gyardos will offer offers lv: 62 ot: andy attack: 158 defense:135 sp attack:155 sp. defense: 136 speed: 166 (gone) lv: 100 ot: ( Japanese) attack: 210 defense: 285 sp attack: 225 sp. defense: 326 speed: 233 dont know...
  12. G

looking for great pokemon team will offer shiney deoxes and jarachi

I am making a new pokemon team i will offer 3 shiney (cloned) deoxes and 3 jarachi (cloned) for good pokemon. To get in this offer type each pokemon in the team stats/ and moves. Thanks i prefer lv 100 pokemon
  13. G

very good shamin for shiney deoxes

as the title explains looking for good shamin i will give a lv 100 shiney deoxes (not sure if hacked)
  14. G

lv 100 shiney deoxes

im offering lv 100 shiney deoxes to the best offer looking for lv 100 pokemon
  15. G

play Super Smash Bros with me

im bored my code is 4223 8417 1162 8224
  16. G

ev trainer (speed)

like the title says i need a person to ev train my pokes ill give one cloned arceuse and and one cloned masterball per pokemon ev trained
  17. G

cloner

if you can clone me my shiny deoxes 4 times you can keep one and ill give you a masterball to go with it
  18. G

offering pokes to build new team

offering lv 53 beldum x3 lv 54 hippowdon x1 lv 15 Rotom x1 lv 1 totodile x3 lv 1 turtwig x2 lv 41 togekiss x1 lv 1 mudkip x2 lv 31 octillery x1 lv 49 ditto x1 lv 1 gible x2 lv 52 ledian x1 lv 35 granbull x1 lv 100 SHINY DEOXYS x1 lv 100 hacked porygon2 x1 lv 100...
  19. G

Moves and berrys for pokemon

i am offering Pokemon moves and berry's for Pokemon. Just list the move or berry you want and the Pokemon you'll offer for it. List of moves i have many more ask if looking for one not on the list. -Focus punch -Dragon claw -Water pulse -Blizzard -Hyper beam -Ice beam -Solar beam -Thunder -Dig...
  20. G

pokevirus

how do you inject your pokemon with it in dimond
Back
Top Bottom