Search results for query: *

• Users: BigRic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

{WANT} The New 10 Aniv Mew for HG SS

ya just like the title says, lookin for the new mew that has been released. Does anyone have it?
  2. B

[OFFER] BigRic's House of Auctioning and Raffled Pokemon

Hi there i dont think i have seen something like this on here before so i want to do it. Its going to be like a little contestand the winners get a pokemon. There will be 2 pokemon being offered, 1 EVd and 1 Event. You decide what pokemon you want to try to win or win both. You can only enter...
  3. B

{WANTED} Austrailia Arceus

hello my friends from down under...pokemon fans from austrailia haha ooo i am looking for this event pokemon. i will gladly trade for it and if you like i will give you a clone back. thank you for your time update: i am now also looking for the TRU arceus. its the event happening right now...
  4. B

[WANTED] Event pokemon

Hi all. title says it look for bryant park is (06808) jeremy pokepark picacafe stuff like that check my shop. any events really just really want those
  5. B

[SHOP] BicRic's Big Shop

approved by evkl Hi all. Dont be afraid to post offers!!! well this is my first shop. i like event pokemon, but i also have some shiny and ev'd pokemon. i can clone and provide items for you, just go ahead and request em. so have fun shopping Wishmkr Jirachi UT natures(Mild, Calm...
Back
Top Bottom