Search results for query: *

1. P

TAILISU10 and GLISCORMAN WIN ADKOM 4!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder IV - SunGold and MoonSilver - DAY 5 ( THE FINAL 9 REMAI Once again, Hayate went down on his daily walks after waking up. He stopped by Devon's place, and stared in shock at the shattered boulder shards, then the letters spelled out. This can't be good... he thought.
  2. P

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: What is Your Favourite Type??? The Water type. It has some of my favorite Pokemon (like Swampert and Empoleon).
  3. P

The End of the World

This would be epic. Absol would appear to warn the main characters about the coming doom, then the fight between Kyogre and Groudon would start. Blizzards would be started by Articuno and Regice, volcanic eruptions would be caused by Groudon and Entei and thunderstorms would be caused by Zapdos...
  4. P

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Ash's new look is...okay to me. It's good the designers finally gave color to his eyes.
  5. P

Fixing up the Water type?

The Water type is good as is.
  6. P

what is your most trusted pokemon

I don't have a set trusted Pokemon, so it's the starter Pokemon.
  7. P

From the heavens...

Welcome to BMGf.
  8. P

New guy here

Welcome to the forums.
  9. P

Hello

Welcome to the forums.
  10. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

No, not yet, but I might when I leave school.
  11. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I woke up at 4 AM today.
  12. P

Pokemon: A New Lease On Life *Me and Platinum Dude!*

"Me and Martha can," said Aaron, "Where'd you get that, Dratini?"
  13. P

1 mil Pre-Sold, 1.5 mil expected before release

Wow...I never expected B/W to get popular just before its release. I think that the US would surpass Japan in terms of selling B/W (around 2 million by the first week).
  14. P

Hi. Im new.

Welcome to BMGf, mate.
  15. P

Hmmm...Ash never went to school, did he?

I think that Ash went to school at some point prior to his journey when he was younger (he may have possibly gotten an excuse to not attend the next grade).
  16. P

Contest Girafarig vs. Stantler

Girafarig because of the head on its tail.
  17. P

Do you agree with N and Team Plasma's intentions?

I don't agree with their intentions. Most Pokemon are simply looking for decent human partners.
  18. P

What would the Pokemon anime be like if it was in 3-d?

3-D is okay in several places, but it shouldn't be used in excess in most cases (Pokemon is one example; 3-D has been used several times).
  19. P

Favorite Second-stage Starter?

The Hoenn second evolved starters and Prinplup.
  20. P

TAILISU10 and GLISCORMAN WIN ADKOM 4!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A DIFERENT KIND OF MURDER IV - SUNGOLD and MOONSILVER - DAY 5 (OOC: Flame might be busy with a few things, but I'm hoping that he has something good soon.)
Back
Top Bottom