Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview JNS06: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

For reference, the Chinese Pokemon Wiki labels Pocket Monsters (2019) as SS, which stands for both 'Sword and Shield', and 'Seventh Series' (as in, the seventh Pokemon anime series). Whereas for these upcoming episodes, they are labeled as MP, which I presume stands for 'Mezase Pokemon...
  2. J

Anime & Manga General Discussion

There is an official translation on TVTokyo's Pokemon anime website: https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/news/index.html#231991 To all fans of the Pokémon TV animated series In April 1997, Ash and his Pikachu jumped out of Pallet Town and embarked on their journey meeting many...
  3. J

Review JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

Now that we know this is the final main series episode for Ash, I kind of feel that the episode titles for JN135 and JN136 should have been swapped around, meaning: JN135 - Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!! JN136 - Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You! This way, the episode titles still...
  4. J

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/news/index.html#231991 "In April 2023, a new dream and adventure with the whole Pokemon World as its stage shall begin." GOD NO!!!!!! Anipoke, haven't you learned anything from JN's treatment of Galar?! Also, I see that we're going with the dual...
  5. J

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

Well, how about a recap as a special? We've had one last year, so there's definitely precedence.
  6. J

Well, Yamper shares a bond with Chloe. It arguably even has had the same amount of focus episodes as Grookey.
  7. J

Hey, that's a cool poster! Now, where's Yamper? crickets
  8. J

Anime director Yoshikazu Miyao posted he's working in a new Pokémon Project with OLM

Well, they must have been crying a lot over the past three years then :cautious:
  9. J

Anime director Yoshikazu Miyao posted he's working in a new Pokémon Project with OLM

Perhaps, but the last time that TVTokyo expressed their opinion on the viewership ratings of Pokemon (in 2018, when Pokemon SM absolutely crashed in viewership ratings after the timeslot change), they have insisted that they do not care about low ratings...
  10. J

While that might be an apt comparison, but iirc, wasn't the One More Day arc of Spider-Man highly criticized and almost universally panned?
  11. J

Source: trust me bro
  12. J

Controversial opinions

Here:
  13. J

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Not just on Twitter, but the Official Pokémon YouTube Channel also made a post congratulating Ash on winning the PWC.
  14. J

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

Great... Shoji Yonemura, aka "I don't know how to develop Ash outside of regressing him and having Goh help him", is writing the potential finale of Pokemon JN. I hope Yonemura at least has his priorities straight and give Ash a satisfying finale, rather than using this last opportunity to show...
  15. J

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Not exactly, there are at least two examples that I can think of: Ash only tied against Maylene in their official gym battle While Ash beat Wattson in their official gym battle, Pikachu was supercharged and thus it shouldn't be considered that Ash won using his own power. Upon their rematch...
  16. J

Review JN130: The Finals II: "Toy Around"

Is this the first time in the Pokemon anime where a Mega Evolved Pokemon is recalled in the middle of a battle?
  17. J

So what exactly was the purpose of Goh getting a Dynamax Band?

To give him the crowning achievement of being the only trainer in the Pokemon anime to have successfully used a Dynamax Pokemon to claim victory in a Pokemon battle, a feat that even Pokemon Champions such as Lance cannot claim to have done.
  18. J

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

This is outrageous, I demand a clipshow episode to recap the entirety of Ash vs Leon. I mean, what if the audience doesn't remember what happened during the prior 4 episodes?
  19. J

Review JN128: Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Dande!!

Excuse me but what in the actual f***? :lapras:
Back
Top Bottom