Search results for query: *

1. M

Have You Ever?

Sorry if this already exists. Pretty simple game just post something random that you think someone may have done. SAMPLE: And so on and so forth. I'll start Have you ever flipped someone off?
  2. M

Rage moments

Similar to the FUUU Moments thread, post any and all moments where you just wanted to rip your hair out. Mine was in the original Ranger when I tried to capture steelix >_>
  3. M

Do you know how to type?

So, post whether you can type or not and maybe your fastest speed. I can type and my fastest was 41 words per minute.
  4. M

Favorite Pokemon Ranger Mission/Quest?

This counts for all 3 Ranger games. My personal favorite was the final mission in Shadows of Almia. Befriending Darkrai was fun ^^
  5. M

Did anyone like Pokemon Rumble?

I thought Pokemon Rumble was very fun, and not to mention addicting. Post your thoughts.
  6. M

If you could rearrange a pokemon's stats, would you?

For example I'll use togekiss. It's stats are: HP-85 Attk-50 Def-95 Sp.Attk-120 Sp.Def-115 Spe-80 I would for sure. I'd make it like HP-same Attk-same Def-80 Sp.Attk-same Sp.Def-95 Spe-115
  7. M

Review S13 EP04: Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn!

I hope this is okay, it's mah first one. So yeah, can't wait for this to air tomorrow! We finally get to see
  8. M

Are ghost pokemon dead pokemon?

Please forgive me if there's a thread like this, I couldn't find one though. I've always wondered if they were, what do you guys think? To me they just seem like energy of some sort
  9. M

Wi-Fi Enhancements/changes?

Terribly sorry if there's a thread like this, I couldn't find one. Anyways, is there any new wi-fi features or enhancements you'd like to see? Personally I'd like to see random battles similar to PBR. Also, for the GTS, I'd like to see a feature where it shows people who want a specific...
  10. M

My sandstorm/trick room team

OK, here they are: Hippowdon-Sand Stream- sassy w/leftovers 60 attk 196 HP 252 sp. def EQ Curse Stealth Rock Slack Off My lead, sets up sandstorm and rocks. It can take a few hits, both physical and special then slack off + leftovers for healing. Plus EQ for STAB...
  11. M

Anyone in band?

Hey, anyone else in band? This means any kind, school, jazz, etc. If so, what instrument do you play? Are you in a marching band? And finally, what's your favorite part of band? I play the tuba, trumpet, piano, and french horn. Tuba is my main instrument. I'm in the marching band as well...
  12. M

Fortunately, Unfortunately

I saw this thread on another forum and it can be super fun. Here's how it goes: First I'll write something fortunate then the next person says "but unfortunately" So like this: first person writes "fortunately I ate ice cream today" second person writes something like "unfortunately, it was...
  13. M

how "big" of a shipper are you?

Sorry if there's already a thread like this Anyways, are you someone who thinks they'll die if their ship never happens, or are you someone who really could care less? For me I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle. What about you guys?
  14. M

Wanted- turtwig

any turtwig preferably adamant nature, but I'll take anything else. Offering lv.22 hippopotas moves: earthquake, bite, sand-attack, and yawn
  15. M

Brock...should he stay or should he go

Ok, so I was talking to my brothers today about Brock. My brother(s) say they think Brock should leave next season because he is useless and hardly does anything. I personally think Brock is cool and a big brother figure to Ash and whoever is their current traveling friend. What do you guys...
  16. M

WHY!!!???

Why didn't Rayquaza appear in that ep where Groudon and Kyogre fight I'm thinking maybe they just forgot or something but if anyone knows anything please tell me thanx!!
  17. M

has anyone else noticed...

that Jessie, James, and Meowth have become way more "stupid" when it comes to stealing pokemon? At first (like in the second ep) they seemed to be feared by many and now they're just like comic relief. I don't know if I'm just crazy or if this is true. What do you guys think?
  18. M

least favorite/disliked pokemon

Post all hated or disliked pokemon! for me they are feebas, tropius, and shiftry
  19. M

Eeveelutions

Do you think they should make an Eeveelution for every type??? Personally I think a dragon one, a flying one, and maybe a steel one
  20. M

Meanest rival in the anime

For me it is Gary (only because silver never made an appearance besides a cameo) Although he has changed for the better, he was still a big jerk to Ash and his friends in the beginning
Back
Top Bottom