• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Hytarin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Hytarin's RNG help thread.

In this thread I will post things I will need for my RNGing. Some will be easy to get some more difficult and some very rare. My RNG projects will eventually lead to me opening an amazing shop. Before I had a shop full of Legendaries, Events, and Shinies. My new shop will be all about Rarety and...
  2. H

Flawless Shiny Ralts for HG SID...

Looking for my HG SID. Please help me... I am offering Flawless Ditto "Modest" Please help me...
  3. H

HG Breeding projects.

I have spring break until NEXT tuesday. I will be offering a breeding project to anyone who wants one and can promise me that they will be able to get it cloned one way or another. Every breed will take 1-2 days depending on available IV battles and said pokemon. Please ask for...
  4. H

Looking for Ditto

I am looking for a Flawless Ditto from another country(Foriegn) Natures I am looking for: Any(Foriegn and Flawless) Adamant(Flawless Hopefully Foriegn) Careful(Flawless Hopefully Foriegn) Brave(Flawless Hopefully Foriegn) Hasty(Flawless Hopefully Foriegn) Jolly(Flawless Hopefully...
  5. H

Offering Flawless EV trained shinies.

Metagross Jolly EV's 252Atk 252Speed 6HP Gallade Jolly EV's 252Atk 252Speed 6HP Skarmory Impish EV's 252Def 252Atk 6HP Shuckle Impish EV's 252Def 252SpDef 6HP Blissey Bold EV's 252HP 252SpDef 6SpAtk Latias Modest EV's 252SpAtk 252Speed 6HP They are all Shiny/Flawless Don't...
  6. H

My PBR team. Please comment.

This is going to be my Double Battle PBR team. Please help me. This is my first competitive Double Battle team. Gliscor@Yache Berry EV's(Unknown untill tommorow)lol forgot them. Timid ~Baton Pass ~Swords Dance ~Rock Polish ~Taunt Ability - Hyper Cutter Metagross@Life orb EV's -...
  7. H

Wanted : Move Tutor

I need help to teach my pokemon some Move Tutor moves. Flygon - Outrage Gallade - Ice Punch I also want Items Items: Rare Berries. If you want to get something offer a berry. Useful Battle Items. No Leftovers, Choice Items, or Focus Sash Offering: Flawless Ditto for...
  8. H

Daycare Adoption Center. PINSIR NOW IN!!!!

Hi, I have been IV breeding quite a bit. This will be the thread I use to keep all of the extra pokemon that I don't need. I do eggmove pokemon. I am using 5 Different Ditto's. Modest Timid Jolly Adamant and Quirky. If you have a Flawless Ditto of any nature not listed here(No Neutral natures...
  9. H

Wanted: someone to help me transfer pokemon.

I just got Platinum yesterday. I need to transfer some pokemon. I need to transfer a random pokemon that I catch in my Platinum to Diamond and back. Can you help me on this. I could make the fodder a shiny instead of a fodder.
  10. H

Looking for Dex Completion Pokemon.

I am looking for Dex Completion Pokemon as the title says. Any Evolution forms of these pokemon are also accepted. Gen I: Weedle Ekans Paras Execute Kangaskhan Gen II: Pineco Quilfish Stantler I am offering any Breedable Shiny for 3 of these pokemon.
  11. H

Wanted: WCS Events

I am looking for the WCS Events I currently have: WCS Eevee WCS Milotic Looking for the rest.
  12. H

Looking for RNG user. Or IV breeder.

I am looking for someone who knows how to RNG for IV's, Catching shiny pokemon, Catching Flawless pokemon, or hatching them. I am looking for: Pokemon: Near Flawless Careful Curselax (Shiny if possible. It is not needed however) Shiny Modest Happiny (31 x x 31 x 31) Flawless(or close...
  13. H

Japanese Ditto to anyone who RNG abuses to hatch shinies.

You all know the Masuda Method well if you have a foreign Ditto the Masuda Method will help you RNG. The likely hood of you getting a lower "Frame number" is greater if you are using a International Egg PID. Instead of getting numbers like 2234 Happiness Application Double Taps 23 Coin Flips...
  14. H

I would really like a legit Shiny Kyogre.

I am looking for a Legit Shiny UT Kyogre. I am offering anything in my shop. Anything in the shop is yours if you can get me what I am looking for.
  15. H

Hytarin's Rare Pokemon Shop!

approved by evkl Welcome to Hytarin’s Rare Pokemon Shop. Here you can get lots of great Pokemon. I offer all 493 Pokemon. All will be guaranteed legit. Any breedable’s will either be bred by me or a trustworthy breeder. I can get you any Shiny breedable Pokemon all legit and most...
  16. H

Wanted- EV reducing berries. Need fast please.

I am looking for EV reducing berries. You know the ones that say that they lower a certain stat and raise your pokemons happiness. I am currently EV training and I need these berries to do so. These berries are as follows. Pomeg berry - HP Kelpsy berry - Attack Qualot berry - Defense...
  17. H

Offering a TRU legit Arceus

I am offering a TRU Arceus. Accepting Shinies some legendaries and most lvl 100s
  18. H

Offering : The three PBR Pokemon.

I am offering Surfing Pickachu PBR Magmortar PBR Electivire I am looking for Lvl 100, Legendaries, Shinies(no bidoofs please) EDIT: No PCP is needed. Please feel free to offer anything, if it is ridicioulos then I will obviosly say no. However if it is a rare lvl 1 pokemon or a high...
  19. H

Wanted : PCP

I would like a PCP very much. I can offer a pokemon ranch mew lvl 50 OT HAYLEY OR Ask and I will see what I can do.
  20. H

Looking for Celebi.

Hi I am looking for a fatefull encounter Celebi. I can offer a OT HAYLEY Pokemon ranch legit mew lvl 50 or a Deoxys legit. I only accept legit pokemon. Clones are fine. AR clones are not. Please if your not looking for either of these pokemon feel free to see if I have what you do wan't...
Back
Top Bottom