Search results for query: *

1. F

temporay hold on trades- free hatched shinnies

Pokemon Hatched while the every pokemon hatched is shiny AR code was on... will take first 3 posts after every bump you must also post or send me your FC 'cause I don't want to go hunting for it. my friend code is 1376 7423 0286 and I'll continue bumping until I get rid of all the...
  2. F

Box clearing!

will except first 3 trades with good offers, after every bump -please read through other post's starting on page 6 before making an offer as it takes me awhile to update this post ^^; sorry for the inconvenice- I got this update done sooner then I thought I would have, due to the fact that I had...
  3. F

not sure where to put this, does this look familiar to you?

IDK about this it looks a lot like this site but with pickachu... is it in some way related to this site or are there just sites similar to this one? http://pokefriends.raybound.com/forum/ like I said IDK ^^; just thought I'd make this know though I've no idea what kind of reactions it'll...
  4. F

legendaries, and more... have a look ^w^ -thread closing-

If you'd posted asking for a trade before I posted that the thread was closing please send me a pm with what you wanted and what you wanted to trade for it ^w^\
  5. F

want a lot, trading breed/cloned pokemon -thread closing-

Had you already made a request in this thread before I posted that I was closing it please send me a pm... with what you wanted and what you were going to trade.
Back
Top Bottom