Search results for query: *

1. R

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation I wonder if we could actually have a game that has the government as antagonists. They don't have to be villains just people who think their ideas are the right way to go. Maybe an official thinks pokemon training is gradually having a negative impact (such as...
  2. R

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

I think for once Baby kangaskhan is its own pokemon. when you capture Kangaskhans in the wild there is a percentage for the kangaskhan to be holding an egg
  3. R

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation I think there could be many different villain grouos. One groups thinks Pokemon are corruption on this planet and try to cleanse them from the planet. Another tries to unite humanity with pokemon by creating hybrids, another group is pretty much N and Team Plasma...
  4. R

Out of all the music in the games, which one is your favorite?

Mine where the Team Rocket Encounter/Radio Tower takeover themes for GSC/HGSS, Team Rocket Hideout RBY/FRLG, and Vs Red in HGSS
  5. R

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I am wondering if the Ruby/Sapphire remakes would feature Team Rocket as post elite 4 storyline antagonists and the player discovers that the Rockets had been playing both off the Aqua's and the Magmas
  6. R

Do you want to see the original Kanto episodes remade?

That because it was very poorly written and with terrible voice actors.
  7. R

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! Well the time travel could either take in an alternate timeline or just before the first gen game
  8. R

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! How about a time travel side quest where you end up in the future (modern day Kanto) and you have to fight Giovanni and Mewtwo
  9. R

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! Just hope there are no 'modern' pokemon like voltorb or magnamite, unless in a bonus time travel quest where you end up fighting Giovanni and Mewtwo
  10. R

Have HMs become obsolete?

I think TM's should have a finite usage limit of probaly 5 times before they break
  11. R

If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

How about give arceus a Genesis form which was his true form when he created the universe, but was lost when Arceus lost the elemental plates and became the form we see today which is a weaken version of his true self its quite popular for people trying to imagine what arcesus' true form was...
  12. R

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 2: The Villain's Plot

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 2: Team Plasma's Plot how about the pokemon black and white 2 villains are a group of Team Plasma generals who used to work directly under N prior to N disbanding Team Plasma, who geniunely belived in N's ideal and were disgusted about Ghetsis...
  13. R

Pokemon you would actually redesign

I found someone who did a really good job at making Tyranitar both realistic and cutish at the same time. It is not mine this is the link BubbleGum Tyranitar by ~FaerieSoda on deviantART
  14. R

Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic etc.

Re: Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic Team Name: Team Kronos. Sub-branches: Raptor Guards, Alpine Patrol Region: Mesolith Leader: Deincyus. Co-leader: Gracil (An intelligent Grovyle and has a very close relationship with Deincyus). Deincyus' other...
  15. R

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread I am wondering if Black/White 2 is a sequal to Black and White rather than an expansion pack like Yellow, Crystal, Emberald and Platnium. In Black/White 2 a group of Team Plasma Generals decided to stay loyal to N's original plan, but decide to...
  16. R

Mesolith Fan Made pokemon

the grass type teenager is completed
  17. R

What do you want in Gen 6?

Who would like the next gen starters to go back to gen 1 and have all three starters reptillian. The fire starter would end up as a Stegosaur, the grass type as some hadrosaur and the water type a Spinosaurus. The next gen pesudo legenary would start out as some water monitor and end up as a 17...
  18. R

Team Plasma

If Team Rocket ever gets a return (no matter how unlikely) in the form of a separtist branch who decided to disobey Giovanni's order for the organisation inital disbandment and broke off taking most of the strongest members and renaming their organsation Rocket Cosa.
  19. R

How about the Dolphin pokemon evovles into the Orca pokemon and the Orca pokemon evolves into something that looks like the beast that is attacking the small whale
  20. R

I prefer grass type starters remain reptilian, other animals just dont make sense with grass type (except Leafeon) Any way there is already dandelion pokemon Skiplowm and Jumpfluff
Back
Top Bottom