Search results for query: *

1. R

Mesolith Fan Made pokemon

This is a gallery showing my fan made mon of my fan region Mesolith At the moment I have the fire starter and its evos along with the grass starter. More pictures will be made in the future Pokemon are not to scale
  2. R

Pokemon anime reboot

I am wondering if the anime could get a reboot and start all over at the being and try to fix the mess the current anime has become. First of all have Ash not being a complete idot at the start but actually knows some basics to pokemon as he would have to pass a trainer's license test. Secondly...
  3. R

What if the anime was different

I was wonder what if the anime storyline had followed a little closer to the games and was darker (more teenager range) in story feel, where the organization of Team Rocket (not just Jessie and James) had a greater impact on story-line and more serious (Although Jessie and James would be like...
  4. R

Spinosaurus Pokemon

I was wondering if generation 6 would have a spinosaurus pokemon as the final evolve form of the water type starter. It would be awesome to see it along side a grass type carcharodontosaurus and perhaps a Stegosaur fire type
  5. R

New Team Rocket trio

I was wondering if a new trio of Team Rocket grunt rookies could take Jessie and James' place as the villainous comedic relief. Jessie and James wont be completely taken out they still appear in the occasional episode that has major storyline plot, but be a greater threat to Ash and Friends. The...
  6. R

What if special episodes

I was wondering the creators the anime series do a few what if scenario episodes based in the first season of the anime. These what if episodes are points of divergence from critical moments in Ash's early adventure. Here is a few examples What if Ash had woke up on time and got to Oaks lab...
  7. R

Game Music that should of been put in/ done better in the anime

Who thinks that there should of been a few music themes from the games that should of been put in or done better in anime especially from the first 5 seasons. One example would either been the GSC Team Rocket Battle theme or the Team Rocket hideout (both RBGY version and the GSC version)
  8. R

How can lvl 5 pokemon be dangerous

Every-time the player tries to leave their home without pokemon they are told that its dangerous, but when ever the actually leaves with pokemon, all the local wild pokemon are no stronger than lvl 5. How can level 5 pokemon can be dangerous to a person even if the person is a kid. At least the...
  9. R

What if the Anime stick closer to both the games and special manga

I have been noticing how long Ash as been in the anime and has never even achived being a Pokemon Master, and that how easily Ash's Pikachu is beaten by newbie pokemon, when Pikachu should be at least lvl 70 by now. While it is nice to see Jessie and James Team Rocket as much as a threat as when...
Back
Top Bottom