Search results for query: *

1. M

WANTED: Braviary or Rufflett- Version Exclusives Trade

I can go out and catch a rufflet for you. I hope its not to much to ask for but do you think i could have the mandibuzz? if not i can work something else out because i am workin on my dex and need other pokemon too.
  2. M

Shiny Pokemon

Does anyone have any shiny gen 5 pokemon yet? I want one/some! I am only at the pkmn league in my white, but i can offer ~White Exclusives ~Shiny lvl 100 lugia i recieved in trade (not sure about anything about it, just got in a random GTS Negotiation) We could also negotiate other...
  3. M

Archeops and Gothitelle

Hello Everyone, I am looking for an Archeops for when i face the Elite Four. I would prefer if it was lvl 40 or up I Can offer a level 70 Volcarona for it, i got one in a trade its UT but i dont really like it. Also, i have pokemon white so im in need of a Gothitelle around the same level. We...
  4. M

(Almost) Giving Away Shinies

okay Porygira: Ready to trade im in wifi? Hollow: Sorry i didnt see your post. You can have a swablu!
  5. M

Sure, trading with jirachi your up next.
  6. M

I just said in my last post :?
  7. M

pikmin: I have Naive jirachi: ill go nickname it now and head to the wifi room.
  8. M

are we trading now?
  9. M

pikmin: idk ill look jirachi: IDk what that is
  10. M

jirachi: dont know who bakaru is Pikmin: heh. looking on smogon now are we? that is what i am trying to breed, but have got none so far. so no. but if i did i wont trade it
  11. M

Jirachi: What am i naming it? Pikmin: Preferably no\ Chajes; Sure, but i must trade with the other 2 first
  12. M

Yes, And Yes
  13. M

Trader im in wifi.
  14. M

Yupp ill head to wifi. Pikmin: Which poke do you want?
  15. M

pikmin: Okay, im gunna have to trust you. Ut yes, whats redis mean? if it means "ready to trade" yes. Rebby: Sure! Thanks ill trade with you first Darkarcanine: Lol sorry to steal your buiseness. Want to hatch my egg lol.
  16. M

Okay so today i have to offer x8 Shiny Aipom (1 reserved for pikmin) x7 Shiny Cleffa x8 Shiny Houndour x3 Shiny Swablu (1 reserved for trader) All for givaway now i know what your thinking: "who does this guy think he is, giving all this away. There must be a catch." Well there is See...
  17. M

PokePals 2: Revenge of Team Shadows *Mod Lock Please*

Re: PokePals 2: Revenge of Team Shadows (Start-Up!) "Where is ruby. bring her to me now, and we will discuss my team giving in and necome some of your trainees." said megs
  18. M

Re: PokePals 2: Revenge of Team Shadows (Start-Up!) "how would you know that flame is doing good with his plan right now, what if i killed him and then cam here, huh?" megs thinks up OOC: trying to fool team shadows into leaving and finding flame, while freedom fighters escape.
  19. M

Re: PokePals 2: Revenge of Team Shadows (Start-Up!) OOC: no idea, just hopped in. im a pretty shady freedom fighter, lol "........." says Megs OOC: figuring Megs is frozen and cant talk
  20. M

Re: PokePals 2: Revenge of Team Shadows (Start-Up!) "ruby, this is obviouly no time to waste, we would attack, but we gotta ditch for now. Where are the others?" shouted megs
Back
Top Bottom