• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Shiny Pokemon

Does anyone have any shiny gen 5 pokemon yet? I want one/some! I am only at the pkmn league in my white, but i can offer ~White Exclusives ~Shiny lvl 100 lugia i recieved in trade (not sure about anything about it, just got in a random GTS Negotiation) We could also negotiate other...
  2. M

Archeops and Gothitelle

Hello Everyone, I am looking for an Archeops for when i face the Elite Four. I would prefer if it was lvl 40 or up I Can offer a level 70 Volcarona for it, i got one in a trade its UT but i dont really like it. Also, i have pokemon white so im in need of a Gothitelle around the same level. We...
  3. M

(Almost) Giving Away Shinies

Okay so today i have to offer x8 Shiny Aipom (1 reserved for pikmin) x7 Shiny Cleffa x8 Shiny Houndour x3 Shiny Swablu (1 reserved for trader) All for givaway now i know what your thinking: "who does this guy think he is, giving all this away. There must be a catch." Well there is See...
  4. M

Looking to trade events for events

Okay, so i am looking to trade these events below for some events i do not have: x2 10th Anniversary Mew (UT) x1 Member Card Darkrai (UT) x1 Oaks Letter Shaymin (Trained 2 levels, Nickname can b changed x1 American PCP (UT with Item) x1 Japanese PCP (UT with Item) x1 Birthday Pikachu (UT...
  5. M

Wanted MoonStone

Hello i am in need of a moon stone. and i am hoping someone here has one!! Either: They can kindly give it to me :) or i can trade something for it :$ Anyone would work with me....
  6. M

Your Team On Pokemon Colosseum

Okay, s i just used "scratch remover" on my disc, and know it works!!! ^^ and i was wondering.... what was your in-game team that helped you beat the last boss? i could never beat the game and i need a team that will kick butt, but only includes the pokemon you snag throughout the game... I...
  7. M

Special Aron

I know this is a lot to ask, but it would be awsome if someone could make me an aron with these requirements =Shiny =Egg Move: Head Smash =Nature: Adamant or Jolly Ability: Rock Head IV's: 31 Atk, 31 Speed I know this is a TON to ask for, but i am willing to offer some shinies of your...
  8. M

Offering: pokemon bred with good iv's

Ok So on this Thread, i will be offering the pokemon i breed from my new flawless ditto NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A CLONE OF MY FLAWLESS DITTO i made this thread for everyone who wants good iv pokemon so yesterday, i bred my first fairly good pokemon Houndour, Male, Gentle, 31's in Defense, Sp...
  9. M

Offering: Some Free Cloning

SO, i am fairly bored right now and i am going to do some AR cloning for everyone!!! Rules: Pick only 1 poke to be cloned specify # of clones (up to 2 plus original) I do prefer cloning events/legends/shinies/foreign more than anything, but am willing to clone just about anything I...
  10. M

Wanted: Female Nidoran

hello, i am looking for a female nidoran (thats the blue one). I prefer Impish nature. Also prefer somewhat good ivs, but if not nature/ivs, we could work something out. i can clone, and have lots to offer, so post here and we will see what happens.
  11. M

Offering: Bunch of Shiny Bred Swablu's

Ok, so i have been breeding some swablu's, rng breeding of course just for the heck of it. I ended up with a ton of shiny swablu's I am looking to get rid of them, especially for events/shiny legendaries, but other than that just make an offer. EDIT: I ULTRA WANT A CHOICE BAND< AND WILL TRADE...
  12. M

Wanted: Choice Band

Yea, i need this for one of my pokemon for my new team. I will trade it for one of my pre-made shinies, such as charmander, treeko, and some others.
  13. M

Offering: Japanese PCP

Ok. A wwhile ago i got a japanese pcp, but now i have an american one, so i am looking to get rid of the japanese one. I am looking for rare events, shiny legends, and possibly some other things.
  14. M

NEED POWER BAND ASAP

first person to offer me a power band right now gets a shiny eevee. this has to be quick cuz i g2g
  15. M

Offering: Shiny Giratina(s)

Well hello, i am offering shiny giratina This giratina is legit, ev trained and lv 100 it will be cloned however In return, i would like to trade these giratina for either events or other shiny legends Note: I may give 2 giratinas for really rare events, and i will give 2 for a LEGIT...
  16. M

Wanted: Epic Chikorita

Ok so yes, i really want a chikorita, lol for all you n00bs, this will not be a regular chikorita. I want this exact chikorita: Chikorita Shiny Modest IVs 31 Sp. Atk, 31 Speed x/x/x/31/x/31 Yes it has to be like this. i can offer events, other shinies, legendaries. Almost anything you...
  17. M

Birthday Pikachu

I know there was recently a giveaway for a birthday pika and i didnt get one. So i am looking for one. I can clone and return, so i will give you some copies of it and i will keep one. or possibly a few shinies.
  18. M

Offering: A bunch of diffrent HACKED legends

Okay yea well i can use the Mining mueseum to get whatever pokemon you want (any pokemon whatsoever). It will be lv 20, having regular moves a lv 20 pokemon should have. The only diffrence from it being Legit is that it says it was obtained at the mining mueseum. So if anyone wants these let me...
  19. M

Offering: Shiny Starmie

Hello, i am offering: Nickname: STARMIE Lv: 55 OT: Bee Item: Leftovers Nature: Bashful Ability: Natural Cure Somewhat of a clown Happily eats anything Hp: 141 Atk: 94 Def: 103 Sp Atk: 118 Sp. Def: 110 Speed: 145 Moveset: Power Gem, Hydro Pump, Gyro Ball, Surf No...
  20. M

Wanted: Many Diffrent Pokes

Okay so here i will post what pokemon i want Wanted: Manaphy VGC Milotic EV trained pokemon People who can breed from HG/SS Shiny Legendaries Moon Stone(s) Some Rare Pokemon/ Pokemon for my 'dex I will offer for these just about any pokemon you want, NOTE That these will be clones...
Back
Top Bottom