• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Q

Offering: a few shinies

ya sure but im avalible to trade right now i can trade in a bit cuz i got to go to grandparents house sorry
  2. Q

lvl 100
  3. Q

i can give a soul dew and legit shiny dialga or palkia for the shiny phione
  4. Q

Takoto's Bazaar of Pokémon.

i have an EV trained lvl 100 ninjask ryhpirior steelix shiny charizard
  5. Q

REQUEST IV BREEDING

ya sure
  6. Q

REQUEST IV BREEDING

this a link to an IV calculator http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml
  7. Q

REQUEST IV BREEDING

ya the togepi mite not be flawless but i will get it as close as i can
  8. Q

REQUEST IV BREEDING

ok so i finally got a flawless ditto so i figured i would do a little request IV breeding just post the pokemon u want the IVs u want and ur friend code and wat ur offering as payment P.S. im looking for some shinies P.S.S. no more than 2 requests at a time in one post please
  9. Q

desperately needed: cloner

ya sure tomorrow tho
  10. Q

well i cant do it today how about tomorrow
  11. Q

pokedex number 238 is smouchum
  12. Q

i can clone in a bit might be trading with some one else
  13. Q

ya its possible but do u want me to clone something for u or not?
  14. Q

i can do u have a flawless ditto?
  15. Q

PLZ ANYBODY FLAWLESS DITTO

ok these r the shiny legendaries i have modest dialga niave lvl 1 giratina serious lugia careful paklia brave darkri naughty raikou
  16. Q

PLZ ANYBODY FLAWLESS DITTO

ok im in desprate need of a flawless( or close to) ditto OFFERING shinies legendaries shiny legendaries if u dont want to part with it i could clone it for u EV trained pokes a day care service to train ur pokemon
  17. Q

CLONING, RNG SHINES,AND IV BREEDING

Re: CLONING, RNG SHINES i would but i cant RNG at the moment sorry
  18. Q

WANT-Egg move pokemon,legends,and shinies

i have a cranidos with some egg moves
  19. Q

EPIC WANT

still want flawless ditto
Back
Top Bottom