Search results for query: *

1. R

Review DP044: Save the Lost Hippopotas!

I !@#$%ed at them for you. C= Ah well, onto to the next Pokemon for capture.
  2. R

Who will the main characters catch next?

Dawn shall get a Ponyta. Because it's underrated, and its fire would make an amazing contest appeal round.. >> << Yepyep.
  3. R

DP007 and 008 titles revealed

Greggle disturbs me... I wonder if Hikari is gonna lose her first contest? Then again... What makes us think that it's a contest anyways? (didja guys miss me? x3)
  4. R

D/P Girl...replacing...

Personally I wouldn't mind the whole group splitting up. Including Ash. And then Hikari stars in the show. Come ON. Ash has been in 4 Leagues allready. It's basically just. Ash beat all them gyms, comes in some place in a league, then does it all over again. Ash has almost character developemnt...
  5. R

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

14 Years old. Loved it since I was 5 or 6. Wow that was a long time ago. XD
  6. R

Review AG182: Haruka VS Shū! The Final Battle!!

Magikarp salesman... Chances of J&J getting ANOTHER Magikarp after this? XD
  7. R

Review AG180: Raising the Curtain! Pokémon Contest - Grand Festival!!

Rapidash... *loves this episode already* XDD New character. I agree. Looks like Ash is gonna get an Aipom.
  8. R

Pokemon Chronicles finally debuts in the U.S.

It's just called "Legend of Thunder" =3
  9. R

Pokemon Chronicles finally debuts in the U.S.

Wait... Pokemon chronicles isn't out the U.S.!? O__o;; It's in Canada.... o.o;;
  10. R

AG180 title revealed

I think you mean bandana. XD A combination I'd like to see is Combusken+Squirtle. Fire and Water.
  11. R

Review S08 EP45: Rough, Tough Jigglypuff

X__x;; I missed it... AND last week's episode... *makes sure I have alarm clock at EXTRA loud* At least I saw the episode pics for it...
  12. R

Hidden pokemon

Yes, Jynx does apparently have feet... on the episode Holiday Hi-Jynx it shows it's feet. They are exactly the same as human feet but... Aqua-Greenish colour... o.o;; Hmmm.... what does Parasect look like without it's... errrm... shell? o.o;
  13. R

Who will your Eeveelution be when XD comes out?

I chose... Eevee. Didin't evolve it. Taught it Dig, Shadow Ball, Take Down and Quick Attack. It's really useful. and it's my 3rd highest level Pokemon. (Walrein at first and Roselia and 2nd)
  14. R

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Yeaah... Munchlax is most likely using an attack.... XD I love the girl's outfit! 9/10 for her. Guy isnt as good. But I still like it! 6.5/10. Wow. I love the graphics for this game! I think this is the furthest they should go. Gamecube and Wii can have the 3-D. This is good enough. Ugh... Now I...
  15. R

Review AG175: Haruka VS Musashi! The Last Contest!!

Ooooh. Ok. ^^; Can't wait to see the indigo plateau again... I wonder how much the writers have edited the stadium THIS time.... o.o;
  16. R

Review AG175: Haruka VS Musashi! The Last Contest!!

They probably won't have them at the same place... cause I just watched "Rhapsody in Drew" a few hours ago and Drew had said "I hope to see you back here next year" Most likely meaning the next GF will be back in Slateport. Anyways for the episode... Pretty good... I didn't like it exactly as...
  17. R

Review The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon

I thought you were talking bout me for a sec. XDD Yea my first name's Kyle. X3 Goku.... Ash's dad..... T_T;
  18. R

Just cause he said that doesn't mean anything.... Ever think that only May could get in with Squirtle? Max didn't have a Pokemon. Lisa, I agree. 2/10.... Or actually.... I'd say 1/10.
  19. R

I agree with Luna on that. But with the other voice actors..... I was going to die. May and Brock jsut turned 30, Misty sounded like one of those dolls where you pull the string and a voice comes out, Ash I'm pretty sure had Naruto's voice... Max and Jenny.... (they had the same VA) I could...
  20. R

Smoochum?

Maybe.... but I was on there earlier today and lots times before today and it wasn't up until now....
Back
Top Bottom