Search results for query: *

1. Lugiafanatic

GEN VI: Diance code

I need a Diance code. I have a us oras demo code if anyone needs that.
  2. Lugiafanatic

Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Do you think Pokemon Get TV will reveal anything new this weekend, like what happened with Pokemon Sunday with HG/SS? MODERATOR NOTE: While it is perfectly acceptable to discuss Pokémon Get☆TV and its contents, I would like to remind users of these rules that have been in place since the...
  3. Lugiafanatic

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Think anything will be revealed in CoroCoro when it leaks in a few days? Personally, I think we'll see the first screenshots plus perhaps some character art in CoroCoro. Fake scans: May 2014: Alleged screenshot, Mega Sceptile, and in-game Hoenn maps
  4. Lugiafanatic

OR/AS at E3?

Last year, there was a ton of stuff about XY revealed in the E3. Do you guys think the RS remakes will get the same treatment? If so, what will be revealed? I think we could get more significant info than we did with XY last year, because of the fact that the E3 is one month, rather than...
  5. Lugiafanatic

Pokemon Bank

What do you think? Personally, this is a cheap money making grab on Nintendo/GF's part.
  6. Lugiafanatic

Pokemon Direct (4th September)

There's a new pokemon direct tomorrow at 7 AM EST.
  7. Lugiafanatic

New Movie footage?

At the end of this it says "Pikach the movie" and at like 0:05...is that the Pichu Brothers? So...is that from a new movie?
  8. Lugiafanatic

Playble Demo coming to Germany

Per Serebii: Why can't they just release this over eShop???
  9. Lugiafanatic

Special message from Masuda coming

Mr. Masuda is recording a very special message for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y fans! Stay tuned! #PokemonXY per the official twitter https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/350644797826023424
  10. Lugiafanatic

Pokemon Game Show Demo

Per Bulbanews: Sounds pretty cool! :D
  11. Lugiafanatic

Possible location for Kalos?

In a map showing Unova's location in the Anime, there seems to be a location resembling Kalos (outlined in red). Also, if that is the configuration, the spot with the lighthouse on Kalos's artwork seems to be the ideal place for a boat to leave Kalos en route to Unova. (I know this is very...
  12. Lugiafanatic

Lugia's shop--offering shinies and events

Lugia's Events and Shinies Shop Do not trade me hacks. To the best of my knowledge, all of the following pokemon are legit. I clone my pokemon before I trade. I can transfer the pokemon to Gen. V; however, even though I list some of the pokemon below as UT, they will not be holding their...
  13. Lugiafanatic

LF Skitty

I'm looking for a Skitty. Please PM/VM me, or post in this thread if you want to trade. Thanks!
  14. Lugiafanatic

Looking for Shiny Zangoose

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny zangoose. I'd be willing to offer anything in my old shop. Thank you!
  15. Lugiafanatic

WANTED: Shiny Rufflet

I want a legit, English, shiny Rufflet. I'd be willing to give you pretty much anything in my shop. If you want to trade, please either PM/VM me or post in this thread. =]
  16. Lugiafanatic

AuraCrystal's Legends, Shinys, and Events Shop!

Welcome to my shop! RULES: Don’t trade me hacks. To my knowledge, all of the following pokemon are legit, unless otherwise noted. If I made a mistake (which is likely :p), please contact me, and I’ll solve it, and do a trade-back with you if necessary. My FCs are in my signature. 95% of the...
  17. Lugiafanatic

Wanted: 10ANNIV American (National or Bryant Park) Events and Soul Dew

I would like 10ANNIV events, from America,other than the 10ANNIV Celebi, and SPACE C Deoxys. As well, I would like a Soul Dew. If you have one of these, please post here as to what you'd like, and I'll try to get it.
  18. Lugiafanatic

Wanted: Legit Shiny UT American Faraway Island Mew

I am looking for a legit shiny UT Faraway Island American Mew. If have one and you are willing to trade it, please let me know what you would like, and I'll see if I have it.
  19. Lugiafanatic

Wanted: A Few Events

I am currently looking for a few events: Legit UT Aura Mew Legit UT American Faraway Island shiny Mew Legit UT SPACEC Deoxys Legit UT Nintendo World Store (NWS) Manaphy Legit UT Birth Island Deoxys If you have one or more, please post here as to what you want and I'll see if I can get it for...
  20. Lugiafanatic

Wanted: UT GameStop Deoxys and 10ANNIV Celebi!

I am looking for an UT GameStop Deoxys as well as a 10ANNIV Celebi. Please tell me what you want for one of them, and I'll see if I have it. Some of the pokemon I'd be willing to trade you are: Level 40 Modest Latios, Emerald, UT. Level 70 Jolly Kyogre, Emerald, UT. Level 70 Modest...
Back
Top Bottom