Search results for query: *

1. G

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Brother My Brother - Blessid Union of Souls - Pokémon the First Movie
  2. G

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Disney's Brave 7.5/10 (good) Wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was sweet. Though the whole
  3. G

Looking for DW Sawk and Throh

Re: Looking for Johto DW starters That is correct, they are not released. The only way of getting DW Johto Starters is by hacking.
  4. G

emboar for trade

op101; It isn't legal/legit for an Emboar to be in a Gen IV game. Did you accidentally choose the wrong prefix for this thread or did you hack it?
  5. G

Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Rebbypoof742; A 'thanks' is just fine :> Just doing my job and helping fellow users. Be aware that your Regirock you u/led to Pokecheck is public, which means everyone can d/l it. If you just want it have it set to public but not downloadable just make sure both 'Public' & 'Private' boxes are...
  6. G

You're welcome. Make sure you claim the pokemon by going to 'Unclaimed Pokemon form my IP' so that ミズゴロウ; can see it. Right now it's private (in the sense that you didn't claim it).
  7. G

Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit. It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.
  8. G

And the new Moderators are...

Congratz to the new mods (b^___^)b And yes, you are all fresh meat! >:B
  9. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

HaruMei; So watch'a up to? Need more posts? :3
  10. G

I chained once by accident and ran into a shiny machoke.
  11. G

Not really, unless you RNG :|
  12. G

2 shinies I'm going to RNG. Shiny Beldum and Porygon.
  13. G

Yeah, you have to go to Gamestop to get one and d/l it via Mystery Gift 'get via wireless'. I can't sadly so I'm going to trade with someone (found myself somebody who'll trade with me :B).
  14. G

Gamestop Keldeo Wanted

Vehks; Ah, a misread on my end. Wish both of you luck with your trade~
  15. G

Just browsing. Thinking about playing some white and RNG Thundurus (that bitch, I'm done with trying to rng a shiny one). Also gets me thinking that I should get a legit gamestop Keldeo...
  16. G

Gamestop Keldeo Wanted

Vehks; ZiggyZag; Keldeo can't be level 1 unless you hack for it. There is no such thing as a level 1 Keldeo, only legit Keldeo events are @ level 15.
  17. G

Cool TheMissingNo. :T Watching Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. Can't wait for Star Wars the Clone Wars S05E03.
  18. G

Oh cool. I still got my white 2 yet ;|
  19. G

Hello to all (._______.)/ How are you guys? I'm doing pretty good atm, just chatting and browsing le forums :T
  20. G

*blows up @ the thought of playing White 2* @__@ If we order stuff from amazon soon, I'll be ordering my white 2 game :D
Back
Top Bottom