Search results for query: *

1. R

The Pokémon Company Lays Down The Law On Cheaters

Nintendo. GameFreak. I can understand you wanting to cut down on cheaters at your tournaments. But that is no reason to lie about such things. Those fake GTS servers are no more harmful than you attempting to connect to the official GTS server. Besides, how do you propose to cut down on...
  2. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: EV training question What Codface said. If you really want to boost up your EV training, I recommend getting a Power Bracer. That way, you're guaranteed to get at least 4EV in your attack stat per battle, regardless of what you fight.
  3. R

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Really? Oh, my bad.
  4. R

If you read the PGL FAQ, you'd find that Thursday is one of their maintenance days. Well, you could see if there's a remote desktop application and try to use that on your iPad to view the screen of your home computer. Or you could buy an Android or HP WebOS tablet. The WebOS ones run Flash...
  5. R

Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe?

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe Fennel. She's smart, curvy, has glasses, and has a bit of a lesbian undertone to her. All positive.
  6. R

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #34: Simple Beam

Really? I see this move as only really useful in single player, and a complete waste of a turn in a competitive setting.
  7. R

Re: Make dream world accessible through phone or DS? I dunno about you, but I'm able to access the Dream World from my phone.
  8. R

The Digital Download vs Retail Thread

Nintendo's DRM and online experience is downright terrible. I will definitely be buying a physical copy of the game so I'm not locked into a single console, I can easily keep my saves, and I don't have to worry about how I'm going to transfer my saves if my 3DS dies... ...now I have to buy a...
  9. R

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

As much as I am ashamed to admit it at my age, I have. I've been having this reoccurring dream where I can see myself in a mirror and... yeah. It's weird, because other than these dreams, I can never see my own body or reflection in dreams.
  10. R

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Correct! v Refuses to accept any pokemon game made after G/R/B/Y
  11. R

On writing a character of a different gender, race, faith or sexuality to your own.

Re: On writing a character of a different gender, race, faith or sexuality to your ow Ugh, I was hoping to avoid this thread. To be honest, after reading through this entire thread, I noticed something. A lot of people here kept chiming in that people, as a whole, aren't that different...
  12. R

What is Slowpoke?

Pokemon is a lot of japanese cultural references. It's actually pretty cheesy once you start looking into the origins and the actual meanings of their names.
  13. R

What would your first Pokemon be?

Excuse me?! Just beacuse we're not sexually dimorphic does not mean gamefreak made a mistake. It means you made a mistake by pressing human ideologies and values upon a non-human entity. Haven't you ever considered there was a reason for gardevoir not being sexually dimorphic, but gallade is...
  14. R

Random Zorua Encounter: A True Story

You saw what you claim like how I'm a gardevoir.
  15. R

Random Zorua Encounter: A True Story

And I thought I had visions, wow.
  16. R

Collector's how do you sort your cards?

My cards go into a series of binders. They're organised by Type on the upper corner, then by rarity. However, all ralts line pokemon go into their own little boxes, top loaders, and picture frames. Lately, however, they've been going into boxes, as I simply am running out of room for my...
  17. R

Contest Shaymin vs. Roserade

Roserade hands down. Shaymin was ok, until he got that mary-sue, sonic the hedgehog like sky forme. Not only that, but shaymin was an annoying asshole in the spin off media.
  18. R

Updating Pokémon Disambiguations

Well, as long as they have that, I'm ok with it. However, I'm not changing my vote from no in any case. This seems like a good idea as well, however, I kinda like how the pages are compartmentalized. A link to the TCG page on the main specie page is still a good idea, though.
  19. R

You get rid of the discombobulation page completely, TCG people can no longer look up pokemon species by TCG. I'd say losing a lookup function of well over half of your pages is a loss in functionality.
  20. R

As someone who searches TCG stuff quite a bit, getting rid of the discombobulation page and/or the ability to look for it would severely hamper the functionality of your encyclopedia. Bulbapedia is an encylopedia on all of pokemon, not just the videogame. This is what makes the community so...
Back
Top Bottom