Search results for query: *

1. thedarkbunnylord

GEN VI: Wanted: Hidden Ability Lileep

Lileep with a Storm Drain ability desperately wanted! I don't know what to offer in exchange as I don't have much anything special in my Y apart from maybe a shiny Axew. Can always try to get you a few nice items, do EV training, or if it's okay; share some legendaries (have a few extra Latios...
  2. thedarkbunnylord

Filling up my Dexie

Yeah, I'm trying to fill up my Pokédex. The saddest part is, I don't really have anything cool to offer, but you can try me. I can get you some items for the return. And of course I can always help anyone, who traded with me, with trade-evolutions and IV checking etc. There's also an extra...
  3. thedarkbunnylord

A female Axew and Ditto, please?

I'm looking for a female Axew. I'd love to get also Ditto, preferably another than English languaged one. But Ditto isn't that necessary, just wanting one for the future. I don't really have anything cool to share, since I'm quite begin the game. Well, I can give you are Rare Candy or something...
  4. thedarkbunnylord

In need of female Deino

Can anyone trade me a female Deino? I dunno, if I've anything special for trade though, since I'm not very far in White yet.
  5. thedarkbunnylord

Wanted:Female Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure

Can someone nice trade me a female Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure, so I could breed one for my team? Please :3 I don't think I've anything special to offer though (well, Japanese Oshawott and Tepig, but those aren't really special), since I just get to Nimbasa City.
  6. thedarkbunnylord

Wanted: Treecko!

I want one for my ingame team. Preferably untrained male and natures could be either Adamant or Jolly (also Serious, Hardy, Docile, Bashful and Quirky are ok though). And I want to give it a nickname! I don't have anything spectacular to offer, but for an example I could give a Rare Candy or PP...
  7. thedarkbunnylord

Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Okay, I tried to look answer to my problem, but couldn't find anything helpful and then I thought about asking help here :|. So, my Firefox doesn't show me any images, videos or styles anymore. For an example, Google looks like this, when viewed Firefox now. Internet Explorer works fine...
  8. thedarkbunnylord

Offering Adamant Shiny Riolu

Yeah, I've had this little guy a quite long time and I'm not using it, so maybe someone could take it and give it a new home? It's breeded by me, so I can also nickname it, if you want so. Riolu has Steadfast ability. I'm not looking anything particulary, so just make an offer. All I really...
  9. thedarkbunnylord

Hey, come on and say hi to me :D

So, hello everyone! I'm Avri, a 17 year old girl from a somewhat little and unknown country called Finland. Well, that wasn't a very interesting start... The games are the biggest reason, why I like Pokémon and I've played those games since Red&Blue hit in the stores here in Finland about...
Back
Top Bottom