Search results for query: *

1. G

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Okay, that does make things a bit more...complicated..." Twilight said, rubbing her head. "Not only do we need to stop him in time, we need to get through that desert," she said, giving it thought. "Can anyone here guide us through it or something?" <hr> Megan leapt up on a nearby tree...
  2. G

Micchy watched Rainbow head off and sighed. "...I haven't told them yet..." he admitted. "The Princesses know, and they know Kouta-san became the god of his own world, but I haven't told them...I just..." Twilight then gave a sigh. "But before we do anything, we need to find the members of the...
  3. G

Micchy jumped. "Rainbow Dash? How long have you been listening?" he asked, knowing that he'd yet to tell the girls his fall to darkness, minus the princesses. Kengo nodded, tapping his chin. "Twilight, at some point could you sho me the dark magic you know? If Phantoms are born from a dark...
  4. G

OOC: I apologize for taking so long this time. Micchy sighed. "...I wonder if Thunderhoove's brother can realize he was wrong...without what happened to me having to happen..." he admitted, remembering all the traumatic events that had built up to cause him to realize and accept his actions...
  5. G

Micchy sighed. "...That doesn't mean it didn't happen...I just want to try and make amends." Kengo nodded, then gave thought to this. He took out the Kaban and began doing scans. "...If we're going to fight here for awhile, I may want to study this to see if there's more that can be done..."...
  6. G

Fluttershy whimpered and went up to Chief Thunderhoove. "I'm sorry this happened...what he did shouldn't happen to anyone..." "Onii-san," Micchy said, detransforming and approaching Takatora. He gave a disturbed look to the situation, then cringed at what Fluttershy said. "...Thunderhooves and...
  7. G

Fluttershy and Thunderchild both powered down and gave each other a nuzzle. The Guard then took to doing his job and arresting the Buffalo. Kengo rushed to Gentaro's side. "It's unfortunate that Fire doesn't protect against Hellfire..." "At least we got some of them, but it looks like Ispita...
  8. G

"Within reason, but Trixie doesn't betray her allies!...So you're doing this because you feel letting ponies live in peace with your kind is disgraceful...and you're throwing your own kind under the carriage to save your sorry hide?" Trixie questioned. "...You sir, are a hypocrite." Maegara...
  9. G

Thunderchild quickly brought down his sword on Turtle's Zodiarts Switch to destroy it. "Nothing one down!" Trixie looked to Raven. "You're quite the selfish one, aren't you?" Megaera staggered back from the water hitting her, preventing her from powering up her fire to defend herself from...
  10. G

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Hematite smiled and nodded to Silver Pearl. The sage like Gem merely lead forwards and joined the group, remaining polite. This was the little Gem's moment, not her own. While standing and waiting, Hematite observed Chalcedony, smiling at the young Gem. Some more cynical Gems might had noted...
  11. G

"Two down," Trixie remarked, smiling under her helmet and aiming her gun at Raven. Thunderchild looked to Fluttershy and the two nodded while the Zodiarts were still staggered by the wind. Fluttershy used her shield to boost Thunderchild into the air, who hit the Cutting Edge. "ZAPPLE...
  12. G

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Hematite had watched Rose Quartz's speech, sitting next to Silver Pearl. The sage-like Gem sat in a meditative position, keeping her focus forward but not seeming to show too much worry. "Hematite," Silver Pearl said, showing a hint of worry, an unusual sight in the normally happy Gem. "It...
  13. G

Alright, so I can start posting in the main RP now?
  14. G

Gem type: Hematite Nickname(s) (optional): None Age: 5,000 years Gem weapon: A battle fan, with black spokes ending in blades and the rest being silver. Ability(ies): In addition to the normal Gem abilities, she possesses telekinesis. However, on her own, she's not capable of say restraining an...
  15. G

"CRYSTAL BERRY SQUASH!" "Don't take your eyes off a trickster!" Trixie announced, her gun pointed at Raven, a clutch of energy crystal berries forming around the gun barrel before she pulled it, causing them to fire, arching outwards before converging on the Zodiarts. "Well, looks like our guy...
  16. G

Trixie took a fighting stance and had a minor stand off with Raven, waiting a few moments...then doing several spins, using her cape to hide her movements and taking shots from unpredictable angles as a result. Ryugen jumped between his older brother and Windbag, opening fire on the Zodiarts...
  17. G

Trixie, being a traveling magician and storyteller who had some knowledge of the mythology, decided to be thematically appropriate and leap at Raven to deal with him, opening fire with her gun on him. "Let's see who's the better trickster, shall we?" she asked, using her cape to hide her...
  18. G

Thunderchild caught the lockseed and Driver. "Alright, uh...how do I use this thing?" "Put the lockseed in and slice it with the knife," Trixie explained, jumping down and opening fire on Zodiarts. Fluttershy and Micchy took their henshin poses. Thunderchild watched them and put the belt on...
  19. G

"Up here!" Trixie had landed on a rock nearby stealthy while Blueblood made himself the center point. Now that she'd made herself known, she opened fire on the Zodiarts with her gun. Twilight gave a sign of relief. "Good, we've got back up now." Maegara snarled, rolling to her feet and...
  20. G

"How can you do that to your BROTHER?" Fluttershy asked, looking absolutely a furious. "Simple, because he's in the way of what's rightfully the buffalo's," said Megaera. --- Trixie's eyes widened, watching Blueblood transform. She looked at the Driver in her hooves. "I...Trixie gets to be a...
Back
Top Bottom