Search results for query: *

1. G

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

* Ladybug, Babs Seed, Rave Beats Plot: Applebloom's cousin Babs Seed left Manehatten to get a break from her bully problems. After temporarily becoming one herself, Babs learned her lesson and became the fourth Cutie Mark Crusader, before return to Manehatten to start their Manehatten Branch...
  2. G

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

If you have a better suggestion for the title, PLEASE tell. Plot: Samus Aran, famed bounty hunter, battles a group of Space Pirates in a corner of space. Lead by a fearsome general named Arnost, the group's mysterious project is something Samus refuses to allow the Space Pirates access to...
  3. G

Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Rider_Fanatic PiFace Oblivion "You know, it's not every day you get to fly with Flynn, greatest balloon pilot in all of Skylands. Yep, that's me. Anyway, if you will look over to the left, you'll see Skylander Academy. Pretty impressive, not as impressive as me, but still impressive."...
  4. G

Skylanders Academy *Sign Up!*

Alright, I now I've said to some people in the past, academy RPs aren't exactly my thing, but I decided to try my own anyway, because I thought this will be fun. This is based off Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, mainly the console version. You don't need to have played to know them though. That...
  5. G

MLP:FIM/The Legend Of Spyro Crossover *Me and Shining Armor!*

Plot: Spyro and Cynder have finally settled down. They have a beloved daughter named Nova and their enemies have finally been put to rest...or so they thought. Malefor, from inside is prison at the core of the world, reaches across time and space to the land of Equestria. There, he makes a deal...
  6. G

MLP: Water Under The Bridge *Me and Royal Sovereign!*

Plot: Its a typical day in Ponyville for Twilight Sparkle and friends...until a certain blue unicorn comes back into town. To everypony's surprise, Trixie is there to...apologize. Unfortunately for her, not everypony is so willing to forgive and forget. The mare finds herself in a rather...
  7. G

MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Plot: A normal trip to the Rabbit Hutch and a portal malfunction results in Gentaro Kisaragi, Kamen Rider Fourze, finding himself hurled into a world of magic, ponies, and friendship. Finding himself a pony as well, Gentaro wonders how to get home. Being the magnetic hero he is, however, he soon...
  8. G

Crossover RP Hub

This is something I've actually had floating around in my head for quite some time. I LOVE crossover RPs, they're really fun and always a blast, at least to me. Pretty much, this is a privite RP hub for making crossover RPs. Here's the process: 1) If you interested, post a group of series...
  9. G

Transformers: Galaxy *Me and Ampiomodio~*

Plot: Centuries ago, during the war on Cybertron, it was realized the planet was in danger of dying. To preserve their race, the Autobots sent a massive ship called the Ark into space with a vast number of Protoforms, unprogrammed Transformers. In modern day, the Ark's coordinates have been...
  10. G

Privite Transformers RP?

Would anyone like to do a privite Transformers RP? Just things and I'd be willing to discuss a plot: I'd like to have both animal and vehicle based Transformers (so Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, and Predicons all being there) Not connected to existing canon And, if possible, go more...
  11. G

My Little Pony: Getting Back On Your Hooves *Me and Shadow Raikou!*

Plot: Twilight Sparkle decides to take a day in Canterlot to see the ones she left there when she went to Ponyville and have a well deserved day to herself and Spike... That is until she ran into an old face. "The Great and Powerful" Trixie is now a homeless mare with nothing to her name...
  12. G

Digimon Destiny Part 2: Me and N's Queen Julie!*

Continued From: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f428/digimon-destiny-me-ns-queen-julie-%2A-109454/index6.html Alright, where should we start?
  13. G

Dream Guard: Broken Hearts *Renewal, Mouthful Of Pie, and Hide In Plain Site!*

Thanks to Master Mew for the banner! In the six months after the fall of Organization XIII and the final defeat of Xemnas, the forces of evil have wasted no time in reestablishing their power. Xemnas's original being, Xehanort, has been reborn, and with him comes an army of Heartless unmatched...
  14. G

Dream Guard: Shadow of Discord *Me and Master Mew!*

(Thanks to Master Mew for the banner!) Due to the interference of the Nightmare Army, Discord now rules Equestria with a chaotic claw. All but Twilight Sparkle have been captured and she is now fleeing from the forces of the Nightmare Army. Introduced to darker forms of chaos, Discord's chaotic...
  15. G

Dream Guard: Multiversal Crisis *Massive Multi-series RP!*

Alright, this is actually an idea I got from a dream I had! Hope you enjoy it! * Thanks to Master Mew for the banner! Plot: -------------- Rules: Characters: Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade (Leader): Me Sora: Leader Twilight Sparkle (World of MLP:FIM): Me Liberty: Master Mew Ezio...
  16. G

My Little Pony: Hatred Is Ruin *Me and Kurimugan!*

Twilight Sparkle looked through the book in front of her, then to the tiny apple tree sappling that Applejack had provided her, checking the reading again. "Ok, let's try this..." she said, concentraiting, her horn lighting up as well as the tree. She concentraited a little more, causing the...
  17. G

My Little Pony: Hatred Is Ruin *Seeking privite RP partner!*

I'm going to get this out of the way, yes, I am a fan of this show. I respect those that aren't so please respect me and whomever joins this RP with me. Anyway, onto the sign up! Plot: Twilight Sparkle and her friends have had their ups and downs over their time of knowing each other, but after...
  18. G

Metroid: Roots Of Corruption *Only Four People Allowed!*

Just something I really wanted to do, hope this turns out ok. Plot: Samus Aran has earned her title as the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter. But after a mysterious mission involving a Galactic Federation research station, which ended with both the destruction of the station and the planet...
  19. G

Chosoku Sentai Driveman *Me and Kamen Devil Ranger!*

Eons ago, the continent of Mu was a great empire, advanced in the mystic arts and genetic technology. However, fate conspired against the continent and a massive cataclysm plunged it deep beneath the ocean’s depths. While modern man thinks them a myth, or at the very least a long dead...
  20. G

Beast Souls *Advanced RP!*

This is kind of based off the Japanese Tokusatsu show called Garo. Plot: Do you feel like there is a presence watching over you? Protecting you? Do you feel a strange connection to a certain animal you can’t quite explain? Then you may be one of the few people who can awaken their Beast...
Back
Top Bottom