Search results for query: *

1. A

Need an audio player.

Anyone know of a free audio program that will run on a mac (PowerPC) that can play songs backwards? I'm assuming this isn't an incredibly popular feature because I have 5 different audio programs (3 players, 2 editors) and none of them appear to have this function. My grandfather's old...
  2. A

RPG Character Class Upgrades

The first example that comes to mind is the original Final Fantasy, where you select a fixed class at the beginning and later upgrade to a stronger version of that class (Red Mage --> Red Wizard). I'm working through rough notes for an RPG with 5 base classes, each with a completely different...
  3. A

Anyone interested in making a video game?

It's not entirely insane for a group of people to meet on a forum, produce an rough draft of a video game, and get it published by a recognized entity in the gaming world. Just look at FF: Crystal Chronicles. I've been working on a detailed design document for a monster-catching game (vaguely...
  4. A

Ditvee

Ditto x Eevee I don't know about Gen3 and Gen4, but if you've played a Gen2 game and put these two in the day care center then you know what I'm talking about. I mean EVERY time I ride by on my bike there's a new egg. It might look like lust to a lot of you at first glance...but to give up...
  5. A

Who Wants to Make a Fan Game?

I don't know for sure that this is the right place for this, but I read the descriptions for a couple of other forums and right now this is my best guess. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I am willing to learn! Now, down to business. In my spare time I've been working little-by-little on a...
  6. A

Need Help in GSC

Instead of making separate posts for everything I decided to make one thread with all of my failings, with bullet points. Heracross, Aipom, and Pineco. Bulbapedia just says to headbutt trees but I haven't seen them. Do they only appear at certain times of day, certain areas, etc. (I have...
  7. A

Another Newbie

Hey everybody! Name's Chris, you can call me by my real name or my screen name, I don't care much either way. I've been playing Pokémon for a long time, but have never been an active part of the community. Right now I'm rotating through Yellow, Silver, and Crystal. I own a GBA with no...
Back
Top Bottom