Search results for query: *

1. T

Wanted: Gastly,Tyrogue,Abra

I'm looking for these three pokemon. I have a japaense verison of pokemon white and i'm looking for these guys to transfer over for when i get Black on sunday. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Just reply to this thread with what you'd want in return for it and we can...
  2. T

WANT-BLACK/WHITE-STONES

I am trading only with black and white. I need several of the following stones : 2 Fire Stones 2 Thunder Stones 2 Water Stones 1 sun stone I have every pokemon (except for the event legendarys and w/e) in black/white. However i will not trade legendary (this does not include...
  3. T

Suggestion New addition to wanted station

This isn't too complicated and I hope its taken into consideration Update the Wanted station with 2 mini-sections 1 for 4th gen and 1 for 5th gen. It would make everything much more organized and you don't have mishaps with people saying "hey i have what you want and all i need are these...
  4. T

Want-Starter Pokemon

(Trading with 5th gen games only ) I'm looking for all the starter pokemon (this includes pikachu ) Here are currently the ones i'm looking for pikachu Torchic I have almost all the 5th gen pokemon (except a few legendarys)and i have a decent about of other gen pokemon (not much since i...
  5. T

Want-Gible(Pokemon Black/White)

I want a Gible for my pokemon black/white. I can offer almost any pokemon from black/white except for legendarys. Note: I do not count zoroak as a legendary since it can breed so if you want i can breed a zoroak/zorua for you and give you the egg or hatch the egg for you
  6. T

WANT-pokedex filling

So i want some pokemon to fill my black and white pokedex. If you need a specific pokemon (available in B/W since i can't transfer from my platnium) just ask for it and if i have it i'll breed you one of it for you EDIT: Hacked pokemon don't matter i'll either be breeding these or just evolving...
  7. T

WANT - Lickitung And Focus Sash

Hello I want a Lickitung BUT I'm only trading with Gen 5 games. I don't care if the Lickitung is hacked or anything (i'll be using it to breed anyways). I don't have much since my platinum game is in english and therefore i can't transfer my pokemon to my 5th gen game (white. If you...
  8. T

Several questions

Sorry if i put this in the wrong section. Just joined ok well i have several questions 1) I'm having bad luck chaining . Last night i chained until 46 then started looking. So i saw what looked like a white patch so i assumed it was a shiny bagon(the pokemon i was chaining at the time) so...
Back
Top Bottom