Search results for query: *

• Users: Barry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

WTF Canada?

I'm pretty pissed at Nintendo right now. I live in Canada. We get absolutely nothing in terms of events, ever yet many other countries (EU and AUS for example.) are getting events over Wi-Fi, while we...just a bit north of the US have never really gotten anything. Maybe I'm just being a...
  2. B

Trading between different languages?

I've heard that trading between different language games during Generation 1 can cause some pretty intense glitches to happen. Has anybody tried this? What happened? I'd really like to know!
  3. B

The End of Soul [PG-13]

---- I haven't written anything proper in over 5 years. It's been quite a while and obviously and my skills have...dulled quite a bit beyond what I wish them to be. I'm taking on writing a fan fiction to improve my writing skills over time and to well...share my love for Pokemon. I'm going...
  4. B

Barry's Stuff

Barry here. This is where I'll be putting my crap for you guys to see. Updates: Lol nothing. --- Cosplay: Aaron My pants love to change colours for some reason. They go from orange to that red depending on the light. I'm working on fixing it. --- Comics: None yet. Working on one.
  5. B

Sup'

Sup guys', I'm a newb. Won't be for long hopefully. Been playing pokemon since Gen 1 way back in the day. Got back into it a couple of months ago hardcore, although I've never lost interest. I collect toys, cards and I play the games. I'm a huge general nerd and what not. I cosplay and I like...
Back
Top Bottom