• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

wanted ditto

looking for a Adamant nature ditto..will trade it for a timid nature ditto or anything
  2. L

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Looking for a battle Looking for a battle Ou single 100 standard rules. FC in sig.
  3. L

Re: Battle Anyrthing but Ubers hey ill battle Ou 100 single...if your still good to go
  4. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? oh well ok
  5. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? im like right near it.
  6. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? try to connect to me
  7. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? everytime i try to battle you it dissconnects me
  8. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? is it ok? or still messed up
  9. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? are u battleing right now?
  10. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? ok going in
  11. L

Re: Standard OU Lv. 100 Single battle? ill battle if your good to go. single
  12. L

Re: standard ou battle ill battle if ur good to go Ou
  13. L

Lf a battle Lvl 100 OU single battle standard rules no haxs
  14. L

LF a trade

alright sounds good to me. When are you on?
  15. L

LF a trade

I have a dusclops and i want to trade it and make it evolve into dusknoir and trade back. can anyone help me out here
  16. L

wanted pokerus pokemon.

was just going to trade it back to when im done spreading it. i got a koffing that has pain split. ok when do you want to trade?
  17. L

wanted pokerus pokemon.

looking for any pokemon that has pokerus i will trade back if you want, i got vent and such. i just want to spread it to my ev training pokes
  18. L

starter pokemon

are you still offering ?
  19. L

Breeding!!Centre??

can i get a Totodile and Cyndaquil and Chikorita . i dont care about there nature or gender :)
  20. L

Wanted: johto starters

female
Back
Top Bottom