Search results for query: *

1. F

Only for 3DS?

I actually love how Iwata set up an explanation for this in the Nintendo Direct. He says that the pre-DS gen's had been on diff. consoles for the same reason; to be able to make a really awesome game which utilises and requires the new features offered by the next gen console. This is the...
  2. F

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? No, actually that was because they changed the mechanics of the game itself by introducing EV's.
  3. F

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Changing the topic from legendary typings.... I think it would be EPIC if we got events through spot pass. Just imagine it.... *drooling* :D
  4. F

The Digital Download vs Retail Thread

With regard to losing the system or the cartridge, I think you need to remember that it's probably easier to misplace a cartridge than lose the entire system because of the size difference. I think download is nice because you can get it instantly without having to travel far or wait. Of...
  5. F

New battle structure to make Pokémon stronger

Point duly noted. It actually makes sense, compared to getting double Xp from traded Pokemon.
  6. F

Walking Pokemon Feature?

Good point. I was thinking they could possibly make only your starter follow you. Sort of like how PMD 1 only had character portraits only for the starting Pokemon.
  7. F

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? All hail fennekin! That fox is just too cute! :3
  8. F

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ Hey, sorry badal. I will send you my team by today.
  9. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ Ok sure. Will do.
  10. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ Salamence is there. One week! Nah, just kidding, no way. Seriously,that's too crazy. A few weeks is OK.
  11. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ Thanks. I'll do that
  12. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ The team is for general battling with my friends, and having a proper team in the first place. Yes, the pokemon I want have specific move sets.
  13. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ I'd like a team from scratch, please. I don't really mind about the IV's though.
  14. F

Re: ☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ Hey, Would it be too much to ask for a whole team of EV trained pokemon? [Lazy guy who just wont train himself :-P ]
  15. F

So who's gotten pokerus before

I got it from a spiritomb off a gts
  16. F

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Re: PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (post game yet to be posted) Ah..Too bad I died! It was fun causing havoc and confusing everyone! Pretty smart deductions, though, Gastly's Mama. Good game everyone!
  17. F

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

Then you mist fight them with a...
  18. F

Re: PokéMafia [Day-5] (Post your Lynches) I promise you it's true. I have not made up that role pm in any way possible. Please, I only want to help the village, don't lynch me.You all had lynched trilobyte and look what happened. I want to help, please believe me.
  19. F

This user above died of.....

Died from an accident on that bike!
  20. F

Re: PokéMafia [Day-5] (Post your Lynches) People! Please hold it right there! I want to prove my innocence, I am NOT the Mafia or a Serial Killer! This is my Role PM; Dear Flamesazer, <Image here, i cant seem to be able to put it here> You are diglett. You are a cute little...
Back
Top Bottom