Search results for query: *

• Users: Dusk
  • Order by date
  1. D

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I'm really loving the Croc, especially since he also evolves twice. I'm really stoked about any new Ghosts though, including the possible Ghost/Fire, and the sarcophagus (if either of them evolve, that is).
  2. D

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

Gengar has been my favorite since gen I, and he continues to get little boons every game. I look forward to what kind of monstrosity he'll become in gen V
  3. D

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I'd like to see some kind of stitch-work, Jack Skellington kind of Ghost-type Eevee; Geisteon or something =DD
  4. D

Zoroark used Transform....... What?

But this is the anime, remember? You know, where Thundershock is super-effective against...everything...especially Ground-type, apparently. In-game mechanic wise, yes, I agree that it would be translated to Transform. I don't care if its caused by illusions or because of a...
  5. D

This has come up a lot, and... I wanna hear your opinions.

Of course the game Rockets. They seem to have direction, and are fun to thwart (though I would adore a game that let me play as a Rocket). I just don't see the anime Rockets (any of them) running into a PKMN Center with a belt of Voltorbs the way that the game one's would.
  6. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Gengar - Dusk I've used this name for him for as long as I can remember. Its obviously what inspired my user name. Houndoom - Prowler I named him this in Gold, and it stuck. Mismagius - Hex Boring and...
  7. D

What is your main Pokemon that you use?

Gengar, definitely. I picked one up way back in Red and have used one in every generation since. Ghost was always my favorite type, and I'm excited that I get to use a team of (mostly) ghost types in Platinum.
Back
Top Bottom