Search results for query: *

• Users: JamieMcG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JamieMcG

HAPPY POKEMON DAY FROM BARRY & TRIP!

Hey y'all, I'm not on here very often, but seeing as it's a special occasion, I thought I'd drop by and say hello! For those who don't know me, I'm the voice actor for Barry and Trip (among other roles). Thanks for being such great fans of the show - you make the work so much fun! HAPPY...
  2. JamieMcG

Trip's Getting Married! (well, his voice actor is anyway)

I'm probably posting this in the wrong section because I always do, so apologies ahead of time. I wanted to let you all know I'm getting married! For those who don't know me, my name is Jamie McGonnigal and I'm currently the voice of Trip and also played Barry on the Pokémon series. Normally...
  3. JamieMcG

News Jamie McGonnigal doing IAmA on Reddit! Come ask me questions!

Hey gang, I'm the voice actor for Barry & Trip on the Pokémon anime and I'm doing an IAmA on Reddit. It's my first time ever using Reddit, so be kind! :) Come ask nice questions and vote it up!! Thanks! Jamie IAmA Pokémon Voice Actor, LGBT Organizer and the Director of RootsCamp...
  4. JamieMcG

Eric Stuart writes about Equality on Jamie McGonnigal's Blog!

Hey there, This is Jamie. I'm the voice of Trip and Barry on Pokémon and I'm gay. My friend Eric Stuart - who played Brock, has written a wonderful blog post for my website, TalkAboutEquality.com that I thought you all might be interested in. Please fee free to read and share with all your...
  5. JamieMcG

A Special Message from Barry...

Hi guys! My name is Jamie and I'm the voice of Barry in Pokemon right now and firstly I want to say thanks for all the kind things many of you have said to me in person or online. I'm having a BLAST playing Barry! Secondly, for those of you who don't know, tomorrow is World AIDS Day. I do...
Back
Top Bottom