Search results for query: *

1. Y

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

NP :) There will be a grand total of three released through corocoro, so next month is the last one :p So far the lengths have been Pt 1: 80 pages pt 2: 50 pages pt 3: ?? pages I sort of hope the last part is about as long as part 1 :p ... part 2 seemed to be too short :( EDIT: Oh yeah...
  2. Y

Yeah, according to this, the Legendary trio is supposed to be the protectors of the city. I guess that's supposed to add to the mass confusion at the sight of them attacking it haha :p EDIT: Summary up (parts 2.1/2.2)
  3. Y

It should be there, but I haven't bought corocoro yet (store opens in an hour-ish). Unfortunately though I'm heading to Hiroshima for the day and won't be able to write out a summary until later in the day or until tomorrow :/ If no one gets to it first though I'll be sure to get it up as soon...
  4. Y

Well, we finally find out who owns the Tangrowth :p And Joe (from the manga summary) finally gets introduced on the official website haha XD ... It would appear that is profession is working on clocks and then a Woman named Tomo who works at a flower shop has Tangrowth...
  5. Y

Hmm, from what I can tell, Scizor hasn't appeared yet in the manga, so it could either end up being "in the movie and not in the manga like the character 'Proof'" or it could come out later on. Based on the manga alone this is about what we have: KodaiMismagius? (appears next to him in a few...
  6. Y

Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

Re: Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev which is exactly why I quoted it and told you where it was >.> ...
  7. Y

Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

Re: Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev ↓here↓
  8. Y

Re: Unconfirmed: Gamestop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev No, Japan lol...
  9. Y

Re: Unconfirmed: Gamestop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev No, the Celebi that would be equivalent to this has not been released in Japan yet. We're getting both the shiny trio and Celebi for the movie. The trio being for buying a pre-order ticket (one of the trio...
  10. Y

your link is shortened, did you mean this one? http://www.girlgamersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/film-image.jpg
  11. Y

I believe they just didn't understand the sentence or something: "Celebi's hidden secret brings a sudden climax to the and the mystery of the Legendary Trio that suddenly appear (in Crown City)." something like that :p
  12. Y

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread I don't remember them saying anything about that at all :/ I'm think you're right and they just read too much into the part where she was saying that she was going to show the Zorua/Zoroark picture. From what I remember, they didn't even give us a hint as...
  13. Y

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010) The region revealed and "how to get Zoroark" D: ... It's going to be a long month :(
  14. Y

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread Really, there's no way that I could get better pictures than these: Page 2&3 Page 4-7 Page one was the one that wasn't scanned and that is because all it has are the titles and the picture of the bridge :p ... I hate how they make you cut the page to open...
  15. Y

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread No, Hiroshima is in the Chugoku region, which includes Okayama and Okayama City, which is where I live. And he knows I live here and that I don't just have my 'server based in Hiroshima' because I've 1) Put out the information of the Kanto and Johto HG/SS...
  16. Y

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread The main reason is because then they would be doing where I live and I want to see what sort of things they add in :p Showing the bridge early on made me think of the Great Seto Bridge, and if that city is based off of Hiroshima, and this is the...
  17. Y

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread I guess it's more of an "I hope," but "I hope:" = ...I hope T-T
  18. Y

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

Good luck :), and no :(
  19. Y

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

I'm assuming you keep running into Doduos; take your walking Pokemon out and then put it in again. If you see a Doduo again then repeat. EDIT: There's only a 1% chance to find Psychic; just keep trying :p
  20. Y

True, and looking back at the manga, Zorua doesn't do it for Pikachu either. At this point I'm assuming it was just one of those add-ons by the manga writer to make Zorua seem 'cuter'. Unfortunately we still haven't seen Zoroark turn into any humans yet in the manga, nor have we seen Zorua turn...
Back
Top Bottom