• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Thunder410
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

I'm back from inactivity... maybe... I think...

Some of you may remember me. I went inactive a few months ago but just today I decided to come back because I'm bored :3 So, uh, hi?
  2. T

The Smeargle Sprite Store - Temporarily Closed. See last post for info.

The Smeargle Sprite Store Run only by top percentage Smeargles. Well, I'm back with a new sprite shop - The Smeargle Sprite Store! Read the rules and request - I'm bored! RULES: Written in collaboration with all of the employee Smeargles. 1. Read all of the rules. 2. No swearing in...
  3. T

Thunder410's 1st Contest - Eeveelutionism!

Thunder410's 1st Contest My first contest, since they seem to be so exciting... EEVEELUTIONISM Everyone loves Eevee and it's evolutions. My favorite Pokemon is Jolteon, in fact. A bunch of people are likely hoping for more evolutions of Eevee in Generation V - I sure am! Contest...
  4. T

Wanted - EV checker (trade done - closed)

I want someone to EV check my Shiny Adamant Tyranitar. It might go on my team, so I want to make sure it doesn't have a good EV spread already before I wipe it. If you EV check it, you can keep a clone of it. I know RyeKew can EV check pokemon, so I'm pretty sure some other people can EV check...
  5. T

Offering a TON of Surfing Pikachu's! (Closed!)

Winners announced. Please, reply to my VM ASAP. I've been addicted to the Pokewalker and the Yellow Forest, so I have a ton of Surfing Pikachu's! I'm not offering the Flying ones anymore, since I only have 1 or 2 right now. Here is the list of all my Surfing ones: Naughty (x1) - Shiny...
  6. T

Wanted: Some egg move pokemon

Hey everybody, I am in desparate need of a few egg move pokemon. Here is the list of the pokemon with the moves I need. Please notice that I only want the pokemon WITH the moves, not the pokemon without the moves. duskull with imprison and pain split charmander with belly drum and crunch...
  7. T

Offering a ton of random pokemon to clear my boxes.

I have decided to let you people post whenever you want. Don't vm/pm me, though, I will find you if you are online and we have a scheduled trade. Offering all these: First come, first serve. Max of 6 pokemon per person. Wanted: (bold means you can get 2 pokemon for each of them.) male...
  8. T

Hurt/Heal... Pokemon types style!

Kanto vs. Johto, types vs. types! So basically you just add or subtract one from a certain pokemon. This version, I'm going to have 1 pokemon from every type. Let's start! The game will go on until one pokemon is remaining; when all others are K.O.'ed. Ursaring 20 Machamp 20 Noctowl 20 Arbok 20...
  9. T

The Pokemon Name Rater

Hope there isn't already a thread with this... Pretty much what you do is post what your Pokemon's nickname is (along with what pokemon it is), then the next person posts an either sarcastic rating (for example; a Sentret named Runner. The rater says something like 'Your Sentret is going to...
  10. T

Auctioning off a Flying Pikachu

I got 2 flying pika's with the pokewalker, so I'm offering 1 of them up for auction! Basically what you do is offer something that's better than what the previous person offered, and then I come back on in a week or so and see who has the best offer. However, if I don't end up with a good offer...
  11. T

Wanted: Some Random Stuff

Hey everyone! If you've seen my Dragon Type Team thread, you'll know that I'm going to put together a Dragon type team. I think the team is pretty good, so now I'm going to start requesting some of the stuff I need to build my team. Right now I'll just be requesting the breedables, unless you...
  12. T

Help with building a Dragon Type Team

Sorry that I don't have much already created, but you gotta start from somewhere, right? ~~~~ I want to create a Dragon type Pokemon team. Don't comment and say something dumb like 'OH WOW YOUR TEAM IS SO WEAK TO ICE TYPES YOU FAIL AT POKEMON'. Though I might be bad at making teams, nobody...
  13. T

TR Auction: TM 04 Calm Mind

Hey innocents... I recently got my hands on a rare TM... more specifically, TM 04 Calm Mind. Managed to take it from Sabrina in LeafGreen while she was still shocked that I beat her. I'm offering this as an auction; the highest bid wins! I will close this auction in one week, unless I get a...
  14. T

Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Closed to requests.

Hey everyone! This is Thunder410, and I will be making sprites for you! ~I NOW HAVE IPOD POKEMON! CHECK THEM OUT!~ ~PLEASE NOTE THAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU GIVE CREDIT TO ME IF YOU USE ANYTHING I MAKE FOR YOU~ Here are my styles, with examples next to them... Inferno Recolor...
  15. T

Wanted - Some event pokemon

OK, so I kinda want the event pokemon that trigger things in-game. So here is what I want... TRU Regigigas (to get the regi's in platinum) Gamestop Pikachu colored Pichu (to get the spiky eared pichu) Gamestop Jirachi (to unlock the Edge of Night pokewalker course) Any other events that...
  16. T

Where is the pokemon claiming thread?

Like the title says, where is it?! I really want to claim some pokemon, but i can't because i don't know where it is.
  17. T

Want: Shiny Mareep and Furret

OK, i love mareeps, and the shiny mareep looks like the cutest thing ever, so i really want a shiny mareep. It would be nice if it had good IV's, and a Modest or Timid nature (if you can get these, i will give you more), but that's optional. I can offer anything in my shop for one (link in sig)...
  18. T

Offering hacked shiny delibird

I got this in a trade with someone else, and after getting the national dex, found a swarm of Delibirds, so I do not need this any more. It's hacked, so i really want to get rid of it. Why won't i release it? Someone might want it because it's shiny, though it's hacked. Best offer gets it...
  19. T

Delayed Intro :)

I saw that some other people were having delayed intros, so i decided to introduce myself just for fun :P I am Thunder410, and usually if you find someone in another place with the name Thunder410, it's likely me. I am also ThunderTheJolteon. As you may have guessed, i LOVE electric types...
  20. T

~Shock Town~ Shop closed. See inside for details.

*SHOCK TOWN* Welcome to Shock Town! Here there are many different shops, along with random things! Shop is closed :(. I just don't feel like breeding much anymore... but I will have another place. Make sure you check out Sketch-A-Smeargle, once it opens. SALE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED! I WILL...
Back
Top Bottom