Search results for query: *

1. L

Pokemon YOU have a vendetta against

If its FRLG i can understand because i`ve wasted plenty myself but Dusk/Heavy balls have really made catching legends easier in PtHGSS As for myself its Steven`s Cradily in Ruby
  2. L

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread I` rather not have any of the mascots having any blue or red colour on them..They`ve been on almost one or the other cover poke(a shade of them atleast)
  3. L

Why are Red and Steven still referred to as champions?

Oak as the champion would`ve been very unexpected and awesome..Coming to the topic as many have suggested they may have just given up their positions and may not have legitimately lost the title in a battle
  4. L

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

You do realize that gyara has superior attacking stats(physical) and pretty good defensive stats along with intimidate and a dual water/dragon STAB is only resisted by Empoleon which Gyara can pick off easily after a DD with EQ While i would love a Bug/Dragon i`d have to say that Flygon loves...
  5. L

Gen V split from I - IV, role reversals

I`m not against it but i don`t want people to take away the good points of the gen(any of them) just because they couldn`t use the same ol favourites to own the gym leaders like they always do
  6. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Well a Polar bear(haven`t read all pages so if suggested ignore this) and albatrosses,snow leopards etc..lol i`m suggesting only Ice types..Muskox and a lynx
  7. L

Who deserves to be in the 6th slot during the Paul match in the league?

I`d rather have him use a Salamence,a fully eveolved dragon
  8. L

Fire-Type 5th Gen Predictions

Point taken..But 12 of those are legends themselves and 14 ones were introduced in Gen 1 themselves but yeah,they seem to be taking the classic elements very seriously in their abundance(and psychic is not one of the classic elements)
  9. L

Sorry but i don`t feel bad..I don`t like the Fire-type in general.Massively overrated by the fanbase and having very bad weaknesses. The reason for large no. of water types is that vast quantity of the world is made up of water bodies,followed by trees,fire (or a volcano) exists in a small...
  10. L

Gen V Legendary Trio

If they`re dragons then I`d have Rock/Dragon(defense oriented) Bug/Dragon(special oriented) Fighting/Dragon(physical)
  11. L

I hope existing fire types are available ingame..growlithe,vulpix,magmar line etc..don`t care if they don`t have a single new fire-type in this game
  12. L

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

except that all of them except Altaria have perfect stat distribution and better attacking types than Grass. Water and Ground >>Grass.sad but true Flying gives them one immunity but makes weak to SR Dragon/Ground is undeniably the most attack oriented typing in game..Only thing that can surpass...
  13. L

Do you think Jessie will continue with contests next generation?

She should if they`re there and i hope there`s an upset in this GF and Jessie wins it:P
  14. L

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

Grass/Fighting--althought there`s breloom this can be done Electric/Rock Bug/Ice - although two double weaks,one can be negated to single weak with ability like heatproof,preferably the rock weakness Atleast GF should be unpredictable and give us a non dragon PL
  15. L

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Thats just my perception..I`m sorry if i stated it as a fact, but now after surpassing the GB sales figure,surpassing the PS2`s seems like the obvious move for them
  16. L

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

People seem to overlook why Nintendo chose DS as the system for G5(if it is..although 95% likely) rather than the succesor.They know that DS is the best selling handheld and are doing everything possible so that it becomes the best selling system surpassing the PS2..I doubt they`ll release a...
  17. L

Third version to HGSS?

Don`t want it.HG/SS are plenty good enough
  18. L

Why so much love for the Fire Starters?

I don`t like any of the Fire starters although Infernape is by far the best of them with a varied movepool and stat up moves for both attacking stats.. Swampert is the best starter period.Just one weakness(albeit 4x),awesome typing,good defenses,decent attack even if slow and a superb support...
  19. L

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

Re: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Z" Preview Thread As awesome as that sounds i don`t think Nintendo would allow GF to divert their attention from their mainstay on handhelds..Maybe after the next gen is released they can work on other games instead of another set of remakes
  20. L

Review DP157: Fukamaru! Got It!!

Re: DP 157 "Fukamaru! Got It!" Preview Thread Haha..Wonderful.The Gible is a good comic relief although i wish it had kept its blank stare
Back
Top Bottom