• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GiraFragMich

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Niantic implemented QOL features and advertised them as the new standard. The most obvious things being the increased interaction radius of Pokéstops. Then they silently removed the increased radius without explanation. This caused the community to voice their disappointment via social media...
  2. GiraFragMich

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

I can see them doing a (sadly) bare-bones Sinnoh remake in 2021 and a Sinnoh DLC in 2022 (maybe including Distortion World and Battle Resort, or a Arceus related episode). I'd welcome a 4 year generation in the hope that Gen 9 will be full fleshed out by then. (A pipe dream , I know)
  3. GiraFragMich

Trade Shop In urgent need of a Volcanion!

Hello fellow trainers. I'm looking for a Volcanion for any Gen 6 / 7 game or Pokémon Home, so I can complete the Home dex and get Magearna. I'm offering any other mythical currently available. Please write me if you're interested. Thank you!
  4. GiraFragMich

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

None of the Hoenn fossils is weak to water though.
  5. GiraFragMich

The official website says this special Meowth cannot evolve
  6. GiraFragMich

Still, they were the cover mascots. I think it doesn't really matter either way. Black and White Kyurem are both quite different despite having the same type.
  7. GiraFragMich

I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of both Z-wolves having the same typing. I mean we already had that in BW2. Nobody cared really.
  8. GiraFragMich

I'm totally disappointed that it's Psychic type. Like really? It was so obvious.
  9. GiraFragMich

While it's a bummer that Ponyta is Shield exclusive - I think it has another counterpart in Sword than Sirfetched. Blitzle would be the best answer but we still haven't seen anything past Gen3 get a Galarian form. Sirfetched and Ponyta are very odd pairing
  10. GiraFragMich

I know that is not all there is to the type - it's literally the Evil type. But you can't deny that there are some elements from literal darkness in there, see the move Night Daze, Black Hole Eclipse, Dark Void etc. Murkrow, Sableye are literally classified as the Darkness Pokémon. Also the the...
  11. GiraFragMich

I'd like to see it with Serene Grace or a new ability that makes Dark and Ghost moves ineffective because of the brightness.
  12. GiraFragMich

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

I'd love it if the Gyms were randomly selected out of maybe 12 per version. The remaining 6 would be version exclusive. Every playthrough would be unique.
  13. GiraFragMich

I really like this release period. They're slowly drip-feeding us with bits here and there and the Sirfetch'd and the livestream reveals are new and interesting concepts for Pokémon. I like that they're switching it up (no pun intended)
  14. GiraFragMich

Well there goes my theory about Farfetch'd getting a Galarian form I guess. Anyway - I love the design and I think the artists did a great job interpreting the glitchy silhouette .
  15. GiraFragMich

It is totally clear to me that this is not the case. It's not in any way likelier that regular Farfetch'd will get anything. Quite the opposite: The official site says only Galarian Forms of old Pokemon get new evolutions. You can't compare that to Cubone because Marowak was an already existing...
  16. GiraFragMich

I think I trust the statement on the official site more that any claim in a leak - and it clearly states that "some galarian forms" are capable of further evolving into a new species. To me it is pretty clear that regular Farfetch'd will not evolve into Sirfetch'd - it will be Galarian Farfetch'd.
  17. GiraFragMich

SwSh Legendaries Discussion

Now I think they will reveal the wolves typings in 2 hours, what are everyones guesses? I'm going with Fighting/Fairy or pure Fighting for Zacian and Fighting/Steel for Zamazenta. Reasons are firstly Gen7 had a space theme so that's one reason why the main legendaries are Psychic types - with...
  18. GiraFragMich

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'm convinced Corvinight is not the last stage of the regional bird, simply because it has Flying as its primary type. It will be the Scarmory or if it gets a pre-evolution (as suggested by the prof's cane) it will be the Braviary of the region.
  19. GiraFragMich

We haven't known Zekrom/Reshiram and Xerneas/Yveltals typing for quite some time after their reveal. Also Royal type is just ... no.
  20. GiraFragMich

I think regional forms are a brilliant idea and I'm thrilled it is being continued. It brings new life to older mons, saves dex space to not oversaturate and it is quite logical for a franchise based on evolution and real world building. I hope it is mainstay from now on.
Back
Top Bottom