• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Create-an-Ability

Vitamin-D: Power increased each turn in the sun. Every turn during sunny weather, attack and speed increase. Similar to speed boost but greater effect with additional requirement.
  2. T

Which generation has the best music?

Gen III over IV by a nose. Citing these reasons: -Gen III Vs gym leader theme -Emerald Vs Frontier Brain theme -Vs Archie/Maxie
  3. T

What will you name your player in DPPt, HGSS, BW

I always name ALL of my characters Bronson, because one time before starting a new game, I was watching Death Wish.
  4. T

What's the most irritating "Broken Brdge?"

For those unfamiliar with the term: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrokenBridge It's obvious each of the games has many, many situations like this where you may not continue the game until doing something else, And I've wondered, Which do you hate the most? I mainly thought of...
  5. T

Species that have never been viable in-game, but aren't half-bad?

Easily togepi in HGSS. I went through with it on my team but after a certain point (about 5 gyms in) it was nearly worthless. Shiny stone should have been available earlier, with togekiss in the national dex.
  6. T

Gym "Obstacles"

I find them irritating, mainly when I make a mistake and I have to infuriatingly need to correct it (bugsy, pryce, blue, to name a few) If they can make it so it is satifying without being irritating, that would be good. We all enjoy that "I AMZ THE GREATEST" feeling.
  7. T

Best Gym Leader Ever

Flannery- Yay personal character development!
  8. T

Favourite Champion?

Definitely cynthia, has a team that legitamitely gave me lots of trouble, stalemating me quite a few times. I actually think wallace has a great team for his type. All unique pokemon with different strategies.
  9. T

Have you ever caught a legendary with one pokeball?

Same here. I wasn't even looking for it, nor did I even want it. It appeared and I thought "might as well" "Shake" "no" "shake" "NO" "shake" "NOO WAY!" "Click"
  10. T

Do you have HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Why is it it seems like HG gets discounted more often? (the reason I bought that version)
  11. T

Your Pokemon Party Right Now

HG: 1. Quilava 2. Dragonair 3. Scyther 4. Lapras 5. togetic 6. Slave (paras, to be replaced by tyrogue -> Hitmonchan)
  12. T

Best Generation I Pokémon Cry

Definitely Rapidash.
  13. T

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Re: Favorite pokemon to walk with in SS/HG Meganium is sooooo cute when it's walking with you! Dragonite, charizard, and other large flying types are cool too, with dragonite also being really cute.
  14. T

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoddamnedBats
  15. T

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Clever Pokemon nicknames Tarzan, my prized sceptile.
  16. T

Kumo Avatars

I usually don't do this but (ahem)... OMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH!:-D (caps lock off)
  17. T

Kumo Avatars

If you have a spare moment, could you please make me a heracross? I'm not sure if there's anything I could do in return (in game trade?) but I would appreciate it!
  18. T

Share your Battle Frontier Moments here!

Just recently this happened at least twice I'm in a position to win in the battle factory, one hit away, I think to myself: "Any last words?" The game responds with: "Just one: HAXX!" Your attack missed!:mad:
  19. T

What opposing abilities do you dislike the most?

Intimidate, because obviously the stat drop will ALWAYS happen to your physical attacker :banghead:
  20. T

Share your Battle Frontier Moments here!

(Faints) "I think it flinched."
Back
Top Bottom