Search results for query: *

1. K

GEN VI: Cottonee

Can give you one for free since I have extra, Fc is in my signature. :)
  2. K

GEN VI: Help on Completing the Pokedex!

Yeap, it would be nice if someone could adopt them.. My fc is 4012 3239 8043, IGN: Reina. I will give you around 15 pokes first, cause I my self ain't sure which poke I have extra for you.. Will search on the spot. :P
  3. K

GEN VI: Help on Completing the Pokedex!

You can trade now? I can giveaway some pokes that I don't need them already.. Of coure, you will evolve/breed your self for its own evolution line.
  4. K

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway FC: 4012-3239-8043 IGN: Reina Would like a shiny Kyogre.. If you still offering it.. :S
  5. K

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

Nope, if you do feel want to pay back.. I will take one Heart Scale for the service.. Vm me if you happen to catch me online. ;)
  6. K

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

I can do tradeback for all if you want except for Surkit.. It's either I don't have it, or I will give it to you for free.
  7. K

GEN VI: Pokedex help please?

It's hard to see the numbers.. It would be nice if you start one by one (completing one dex first) and state their name.. I don't mind helping you to do tradeback for item evolution poke.. And here's a list of poke that I need to giveaway.. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/leftover-ii-162511/...
  8. K

GEN VI: Seeking: 5 Specific Legendaries. Tons to offer in return

Deal, I can trade after I have add your fc. :) IGN: reina
  9. K

GEN VI: COMPLETED: Fall Season Deerling/Sawsbuck

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Lol, I saw you online quite a while ago, but not sure if it's you.. Thanks for the trade. :)
  10. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck What's your IGN? Mine is Reina. Invite me maybe? I am online already, not sure if you are online though. Lol
  11. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Yeap, I am online now.. Let me get my ds. :) Fc is 4012 3239 8043. I can offer you two ev reducing berries too if you want..
  12. K

Legendary Swap - Seeking Many, Offering Many (Also IV leftovers/HA breeding)

I can offer Keldeo, Victini and Arceus for both HA Giratina and Lugia.. If that's fair for you. :)
  13. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck UTC+8.00.. To make things simple, I will online at the time you posted this.. But if you happen to see me online, please do vm me so I don't have to wake up so early the next day. XD As a side note, I noticed you are collecting Vivillion as well...
  14. K

GEN VI: Seeking: 5 Specific Legendaries. Tons to offer in return

Aww someone took shiny Regigigas.. I can offer either Arceus or Darkrai for shiny Heatran.. :)
  15. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Hmm.. Coincidence enough I have a Fall Sawsbuck.. Not sure what to request, maybe give me another Sawsbuck? Otherwise you can take it for free. :)
  16. K

Leftover II

Offering these pokes for one PP Up/Rare Candy/Heart scale each. :) Don't expect the pokes to be good (nature/ev/iv) since it is meant for dex filler. You don't have to give me a good poke as well for the trade. I just want to get rid of them from my pc. Fc is 4012-3239-8043. I prefer to do the...
  17. K

GEN VI: Meloetta [CLOSED]

Re: Meloetta I am more concerned of it being UT, so no worries about its nature. XD Thanks a lot for the trade!
  18. K

Re: Meloetta Sure. Give me around 15minutes to transfer it though. (It's in my BW). fc is 4012 3239 8043
  19. K

A legit UT Meloetta will do.. I don't bother about nature or iv. I can offer Unown Shiny Entei Win2011 UT Hooh Regirock, UT Registeel UT Uxie UT Dialga Lvl1 Regigigas UTs Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizon TRU Arceus UT Shiny Golurk or Hydreigon (wifi event) UT Zekrom UT Reshiram UT...
  20. K

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Hmm. 0 atk IV would be nice.. Name: Reina. :)
Back
Top Bottom