Search results for query: *

1. S

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

Yeah I'll come up with one but you will have to give me time.
  2. S

I'm interested in your 10ANNIV's. IDK when ill be able to trade though. Maybe this weekend? We'll have to see. :)
  3. S

I have shiny flawless pokemon by MAT. They are LEGIT. Ill get back to you later.
  4. S

Back In Business!!!

It's been a while since I have been on here so feel free to give me a warm welcome back! :)
  5. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Could anyone check mine? I just changed it.
  6. S

Why do you cheat?

Yeah ive heard of the tweaking glitch before lol you just gave me a new perspective of it. :)
  7. S

Need someone to raise my Nidoking to lvl 100

I could try to do it. :)
  8. S

Why do you cheat?

Explain how this glitch works. :)
  9. S

Why do you cheat?

I mainly cheat just to clone pokemon and for my own benefit such as getting 999x of every item ever made in the game and for pokesaving in game battle teams that would normally take months to build such as my recent mixed sandstorm genIV team. Other than that, I really dont cheat or hack pokemon...
  10. S

vB4 update finally successful

Yes, Im glad it was successful! :D
  11. S

The Sylvarant Dynasty - a gen 4 team.

Thats a great team you got there as long as you can pull it off, and yeah your right. HP Fire Gengar could be a huge threat saying how your scizor has a 4x weakness with any fire moves along with your roserade having a 2x weakness but luckly you have revenge killers to back them up!
  12. S

Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi! LEGIT (Auction is finished.. Please close)

Re: Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi Auction! LEGIT Ok, I will be able to trade this weekend. :)
  13. S

Re: Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi Auction! LEGIT Ok, I will need to get it cloned though. :)
  14. S

Re: Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi Auction! LEGIT Shiny Flawless Tyranitar EV'd in Atk and Speed lv. 100 and legit for jirachi
  15. S

{Taking Pre-Orders} XxDragonzxX's Breeding Center {Opening Postponed to May 8, 2011}

Re: {Taking Pre-Orders} XxDragonzxX's Breeding Center {Opens May 3rd, 2011} Could you check my pokemon want for wifi/battle thread to see if you can breed them? I would appreciate it and thanks. :)
  16. S

Want: Pokemon For my WIFI/Battle Team

Here they are: Hippopotas Impish Nature 31 IV's in Atk and Def Egg Move: slack off Happiny (Female) Calm Nature 31 IV's in SAtk and SDef Egg move: Wish Riolu Jolly Nature 31 IV's in Atk and Speed Heatran Modest Nature 31 IV's in SAtk, Def, and SDef Nidoran-F Impish...
  17. S

Shop Promo

buizel?
  18. S

Shop Promo

Starly?
  19. S

Shiny Flawless Charmander

Is this the one RNG'd by Mat? If so, I have this one! lol :)
  20. S

Help Me Make A Competitive Team (GEN IV)

jimiinthesky, what about this team? Lucario - Anti Lead Rampardos - Phys Sweeper Alakazam - Spec Sweeper Porygon-Z - Spec Sweeper Shuckle - Wall/Stall Infernape - Revenge Killer
Back
Top Bottom