Search results for query: *

1. S

Back In Business!!!

It's been a while since I have been on here so feel free to give me a warm welcome back! :)
  2. S

Want: Pokemon For my WIFI/Battle Team

Here they are: Hippopotas Impish Nature 31 IV's in Atk and Def Egg Move: slack off Happiny (Female) Calm Nature 31 IV's in SAtk and SDef Egg move: Wish Riolu Jolly Nature 31 IV's in Atk and Speed Heatran Modest Nature 31 IV's in SAtk, Def, and SDef Nidoran-F Impish...
  3. S

Help Me Make A Competitive Team (GEN IV)

I need a complete balanced competitive team with their EV spreads, Items held, their nature, and moveset. I need an experienced person who can do this and is willing to do this. I will take ALL advice into consideration, so I can take more than one idea from more than one member. Remember, I...
  4. S

IR GTS

For anyone who has used this program, how does the IR GTS (Python Script) program work exactly and do you have to be using the wireless network your computer is connected to or can you use any wireless network?
  5. S

Wanted: UT and Legit VGC10 Shiny Eevee

I have lots to offer. Look in my blog on my profile to see my full list of pokemon.
  6. S

Egg Move Riolus

Im offering egg move Riolus with blaze kick and sky uppercut. Just make an offer and ill consider it. ;) EDIT: If you want a specific nature, just ask...as for the gender, I can not guarantee it will be male or female. Unless you offer me something I like and want a specific gender, I will...
  7. S

Wanted: 100% LEGIT Shiny Dialga

In return, Ill give a 100% LEGIT Shiny Lv. 100 Palkia holding its orb.
  8. S

Wanted: EV Trainer

I want someone who I can count on not to steal my pokemon. I want someone who is a good EV trainer as well. In return, I can offer a legit shiny palkia lv. 100 w/custom moves, and any attached item of your choice.
  9. S

Wanted: LEGIT UT TRU Arceus and Movie 10 Celebi

I have lots of things to offer. Only post in this thread if you have either of these things. I will only list pokemon if you ask what I have. I have many shinies and events. EDIT: Im also looking for a Modest Nature UT 100% LEGIT TRU Arceus but any nature will do. :)
  10. S

Offering: ALL Items, Medicine, PokéBalls, TMs & HMs, Berries, Mail, and Battle Items

All I ask for is shiny LEGIT pokemon in return. Preferably UT, Good IVs, If trained then EVd, but the shiny pokemon you are offering don't have to meet these standards. As long as your sure it's 100% LEGIT, ill take it unless stated otherwise.
  11. S

Wanted: Flawless Shiny Pokemon

I will be willing to give UT Events or shiny pokemon w/ items in return.
  12. S

Wanted: Legit Shiny Giratina

I really want one!!!
  13. S

Wanted: LEGIT Shiny UT Giratina

I have multiple events Im willing to offer and not to mention a lot of shinies as well. Just post if you have what I want.
  14. S

Wanted: Shiny flawless pokemon from OT: ARCEE (ID no. 54710)

Im willing to offer UT events and other shinies up for trade. Just PM me or post in this thread if your interested.
  15. S

Wanted: Someone who can RNG flawless shiny pokemon with specific natures!

I have a lot of stuff im willing to offer. Just post if your interested.
  16. S

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi

In return, ill give you any event or shiny I have.
  17. S

Want: Legit or RNG'd Shiny Flawless Starters

I have a lot of events and shinies to offer. Just let me know what you want in return.
  18. S

Wanted: Ash's Pikachu (TRU) LEGIT and UT

I have a lot of to offer. Just post in this thread if your interested.
  19. S

Wanted: LEGIT Shiny Latios

I will give you any of my events in return. I also have a lot of shinies to offer and i have ALL items, pokeballs, and berries to offer. Just post in this thread what you would like in return. Thanks, Snakebitten13
  20. S

Wanted: gamestp raikou, entei, suicune, and ash's pikachu untouched and legit

I know that Suicune and Ash's Pikachu has not been released yet. I need them though when they are released. What I need right now is GAMESTP ENTEI and GAMESTP RAIKOU. I am willing to offer any event that I have, for i have A LOT of event pokemon. Just post in this thread of what you want in...
Back
Top Bottom