Search results for query: *

1. P

Search: The Aura Children

Search: The Aura Children Summary: An evil team, team Universe, is out to destroy the world again! So a certain master decides to search for the world’s secret and their only hope, the aura children. Genre: Action/ Adventure Rated: PG (Ratings may change later, for now it’s rated for...
  2. P

*Trainer Illumination~ *sign up thread*

Trainer Illumination Yep... Another try at this RPG stuff... I hope this one actually works... *Sign-ups OPEN* Story/ Plot: You, a Pokémon trainer, have been invited to a new game filled with competitions. But this competition isn’t exactly normal, it’s one filled with twists...
  3. P

BMGF Secret Santa

BMGF Secret Santa Story: Your online, searching the RPG sign up threads because you’re bored. Then you clicked on the title that read, “BMGF Secret Santa”, because you thought it was interesting. Then a sudden letter appeared on the screen, automatically it opened and read. “Hello there...
  4. P

COMPLETE: Winter With Friends (Rated G) (made to celebrate winter solstice)

Winter with Friends! PLEASE feel free to rate/ comment/ review! ~All is welcome! Summary: When four friends meet up again at Jamie’s house for the Christmas break. They find out that Jamie doesn’t like winter! It’s up to Aqua, Brooke and Cabriola to make sure that gets changed… Genre...
  5. P

~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

Welcome to the start-up! Link to sign-ups: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=66987 All I have to say is if you signed-up, go on and post! ----------------------------------------------------------------- A young brown haired female made her way to Snowpoint City. Her name...
  6. P

~*Poke Chaos*~ (Sign-ups)

Title: ~*Poke Chaos*~ NOTE: These sign-ups are now closed! But you may watch the start-up thread which I will give a link to soon. NOTE EDIT: The link is here! Link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1818368#post1818368 Alright, I’m re-trying an attempt at a role playing...
  7. P

Pokemon Travels, Sinnoh Journey

Pokémon Travels, Sinnoh Journey Summary: An Eevee travels trough the Sinnoh Region, ready to take on an adventure, Pokémon style! In a place where humans don’t exist, but Pokémon do, that one Eevee will travel through Sinnoh. But what will happen? Here’s the Pokémon style of taking on the...
  8. P

Repeat

This could get long... But you haft to post one word and everyone else repeats it. They add on one each turn. You can not quote it and erase the quotes or copy it. Just try to remember the words. If someone catches that you forgot a word, they get to start again with a new word. However, they...
  9. P

The Kanto League and Aura Journey *start up version*

Review the RULES: 1. There is no flaming or putting down anything in this story. 2. You come on a lot and are active. 3. No one-liners inside this RPG!!! 4. Good spelling is acquired 5. Keep in role (you only play your own character, don’t say another persons line!) 6. Tell me is you’ve...
  10. P

Kanto League and Aura Journey

Title: Kanto League and Aura Journey! Hey guys! Pretty much this story is like my own fan-fic except you guys are playing it! Sign-up spots still available! STORY: You are at first a young trainer who has finally won enough badges to participate in the Kanto League. You eventually...
  11. P

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Welcome to the pearlshipping general discussion! Here we will talk about the relationship between Ash and Dawn! Dawn is a coordinator who first came on the show during 'DP'. D = Diamond and P= Pearl. She first met Ash in the third DP episode 'When Pokemon Worlds Collied!' Ash is a trainer...
  12. P

The Kanto League Saga

The Kanto League Saga Summary: Many people enter the league in Kanto… Who knows who WILL win? This is the story where trainers fight to win the league in Kanto! This is the battle filled challenge about to take into action!!! Little do they know they’re also going to all face up against team...
  13. P

Shipping Pictures Thread

If this is ok... First of all there will be rules, those in which apply to this section. If you have NOT read them then please visit this link! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=55781 Please abide by these specifications: His example, now correct.
  14. P

I request a shipping banner...

For those who don't know shipping means couple in japanesse... I want an aquaticnurtureshipping banner (May X Manaphy Banner). I guess I don't know how I really want it to look... I just kinda want one... Since I can't make them (not much programs on my cpu T_T) could someone do this for me?
  15. P

five-up!

Game: five up! Welcome to the online version of 7-up! Now the rules are fairly simple, so now I explain. If you get “touched” (your name is on my chosen by ??? list) you haft to pick from one of the people that are “it”. At first (when there’s 15 people here) there will only be 5 to chose...
  16. P

Lilblueshipping (DawnX Dawn's Piplup) anyone?

This is one of the ships I like, and was wondering if anyone else is into Dawn's version of Pikashipping, Lilblueshipping! It's the belief of a possible romantic relationship between Dawn and Piplup. Anyone who sees it may disscuss! So let's start of on a topic! What got you into...
  17. P

how would you act if your least liked ship were your most liked?

I'm a very curious person. Sometimes I wounder what would happen if I liked my least favourite ship the most? How would I act? What would my other ships I support be? Would they be the same thinking logically? We all know many ships have enemies. Which make us hate other ships. So what would...
  18. P

COMPLETE: Merry Christmas Pearlshippers (for those who celebrate!)

Title: Christmas Moment (this was on the pearlshipping thread, but pikachuluver44 wanted me to make it longer and post it here!) Warning: This has some kissing scenes, which may not be suitable for certain ages. If you think you can handle pearlshipping (AshxDawn) and a kiss shared between...
Back
Top Bottom