• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Pokeshipping General Discussion

^Well, I'm not so sure about that :D I really had drawn their daughter like I remembered but I must, eh, rework it. She's not very pretty in my drawing right now :DD I'll try to fix it.
  2. Y

How's the weather over there?

Sunny, quite windy.
  3. Y

^^^Was that from the Stantler-epi? What the name was ... The Little Big Horn? Anyway I love all screenies - as always <3 Talia's 'episode' was awesome. I agree, send it to the writers! :D This made me laugh so hard! :D That would be awesome, the name of the second movie should really be...
  4. Y

I remember I was quite 'what the heck, who's that guy?' when I was six or seven or so and saw the second movie with Tracey instead of Brock, because I hadn't seen any OI. I understood nothing then and wondered what had happened to the old group. And then I was even more confused when the next...
  5. Y

Hmm, me neither. It says the same thing as before O.o But I can see your other videos.
  6. Y

^Aww, that's sweet! :> Why not hang it on a wall when it's cute? :) Now I want to see it too so badly! How about if you take a photo of it with a camera? Quality might not be the best though. Or maybe one of your friends or someone else could scan it for you? If ever drew a fanart of...
  7. Y

That was a cute video, one of my favorite songs btw :D 'Cause I don't have a YT account, I'll have to ask here. What epi is the clip 1.36-1.40 from? I've seen clips but don't know what the epi is. Looks interesting. I also first had the problem that the video didn't show. And I'm from Finland...
  8. Y

Oh please, go on :D Speech about Pokéshippings cuteness sounds good. I'm listening :D And my favorite parts of Pokéshipping are definitely blushing and jealousy. I think that when you're jealous of someone of course you like them. I had a huge crush once and I was totally jealous then. I...
  9. Y

The girl reminds Ash about Misty and that's why he wants that the girl starts traveling with him, hahaha :DD Well no, but seriously that would be cool if the girl would remind him about her. Hmm, Ash would see a new girl doing something Misty-like and he would just stare at her. The girl would...
  10. Y

Photo would totally be cool too :) Ash reminiscing Misty sure would be a wonderful scene. I wonder will we see Misty before DP ends :/ Wasn't there some talking about voice actors interview and stuff just a while ago in this thread? If we won't see her making cameo we sure need at least cute...
  11. Y

Favorite Pokemon Type

Fire, but Ice and Water are cool too.
  12. Y

^Exactly something like that :D Good situation for a flashback.
  13. Y

I think it would be kind of weird if Ash was still ten. Many people say that he's now somehow more mature than in the beginning so why wouldn't he be also a little older? Maybe twelve or so. Nikkolas had another very sweet idea for a kiss <3 I sooo want to see Ash and Misty really kiss...
  14. Y

Whew, finally I got some time to come here again. Been so busy for the past few days ... I took the test and hello all, here's another obsessive Pokéshipper :D I kind of waited that the result would be something like that since I think I'm, well, obsessed with this ship :) And oh boy, how...
  15. Y

Funny comics, awesome fanart and cute screenshots - I love this thread! I've never seen the whole episode, haha :D But I think I have a reason to watch it now ... ;) Soo, what's going on? Do we have a topic right now?
  16. Y

Wow, so many new messages. I love that! I've got a sick obsession, I'm seeing it in my dreams ... And you know you've listened to a bit too much Ke$ha's Your Love Is My Drug when you think it describes really well how you feel about Pokéshipping :DD I think I've also seen some dream about...
  17. Y

^WHAT?! I'm begging a link right now. Oh gosh, I'm so excited I don't even know what to say :D Will the appearing be small or bigger, I don't care if we just see Misty again! And umm ... I'll be Pokéshipper forever :D If someday Ash ends up with somebody else than Misty, then I believe that...
  18. Y

Jugon that was so cute video :> Even though I don't like Justin Bieber I must admit that the song was perfect for the video. Good job :D And cute siggy too :) After seeing all those great Pokéshipping sigs of you I've kind of wanted to do one myself but then again I don't know if I have...
  19. Y

Welcome back, Flaaffy! Glad to have older members back :)) And also welcome Yumi Ishiyama and -Glacia-! It's always nice to get new faces around :) So true. He was like super active here and then suddenly disappeared :/ Hope he'll be back soon with his 'You're awesome!' -awards.
Back
Top Bottom