Search results for query: *

1. J

GEN VI: WANTED: Houndoomite

Hello! I'm looking for someone kind enough to trade me a Houndoomite! I can offer Pokemon exclusive to X, such as Staryu, Houndour, or Clauncher. I can also give you a shiny stone, water stone, thunder stone, or leaf stone. I don't have a Manectite yet but I can trade it to you once I...
  2. J

Wanted: Many TMs

Hi! I'm looking for many TMs. This is what I need: Ice Beam x1 Thunderbolt x2 Calm Mind x2 Dragon Pulse x1 So that's 6 TMs. I have lots of different items like shards and star pieces and lots of others. I also have some dex fillers. Just ask and we can make a deal. Thanks :]
  3. J

My First RNG! (GiveAway)

GIVEAWAY IS OVER! UT Totodile NN: Bubbles 14/14/14/x/16/29 (I know the IVs aren't amazing, but I haven't learned to RNG IVs yet. Also note that these IVs are not exact, since this Totodile is only Lv.1) ~ Dragon Dance ~ Ice Punch ~ Waterfall ~ Leer Fully-Redis OMG I can't believe...
  4. J

Wanted: Dex Fillers {Kanto} please

Hi! As the title says, I need Kanto Dex Fillers. I want to finish the nat. dex before BW, and I thought I'd divide it into sections. Note: Kanto is the region where I have the most pokemon from, so this section is rather short. I need: Hitmonlee and Hitmontop (Might as well put them in the...
  5. J

Wanted: TM10 Hidden Power (Please, ASAP!)

Hi there :D I really need the Hidden Power TM, so please respond quickly. I can offer many things. I've got: ~ MOST Dex Fillers ~ Sacred Ash (I think I have one left) ~ Shards ~ Power Bracer ~ Black Sludge ~ Leftovers ~ Bagon with Egg moves: Hydro Pump/Fire Blast/Dragon Dance (One...
  6. J

Wanted: 4 different TMs. Offering other great items!

Hi there. I'm looking for4 TMs that I need. Here they are: ~ TM 04 Calm Mind ~ TM 26 Earthquake ~ TM 44 Rest ~ TM 71 Stone Edge (Please correct me if I got any of the numbers wrong xD) Anyways, I'm looking for those TMs. Here's what I offer: ~ Larvitar with Dragon Dance and...
  7. J

Wanted:RNG'er who can breed 2 Pokemon! Please, need these ASAP! Offering great Pokes!

Hi there. I'm currently making a new OU team, and I need two pokemon bred, but I can't RNG and I want one of them Shiny. I'm also looking for a Bold Natured Suicune, but that's not necessary. Anyways, here's what I need bred: ~ A Shiny Calm Natured Chinchou that can be nicknamed. (If you can...
  8. J

RMOUT ~ (Rate My OU Team) Updated with changes ^.^

Ok, so I had a pretty good OU team that got me 3 wins in a row, but ever since then I've been on a HUGE losing streak. So, I put together a new OU team. Well, I didn't put it together yet, but after you guys help me out a bit, I'll put it together ^_^ Here we go... Metagross @ Lum Berry...
  9. J

Wanted: U-turn TM Please! Offering Sacred Ash + Much More!

Hi there. I really need a TM for U-turn. Would anyone like to trade it for... - Sacred Ash - A pokemon infected with PKRS - Shards - Stones (I don't have them all, but I have some) - Choice Scarf - Nugget - Light Ball Any of those you like? Offer! Please! If you don't like any of...
  10. J

Wanted: Leftovers! Offering Sacred Ash, Pokerus, Shards, etc.

Hi there. I'm looking for a Leftovers. Here's what I can offer: - Sacred Ash - I can infect your pokemon with PKRS - Shards - Star Piece - Evolution Stones (Not all of them, just ask and I'll see if I have one) Please offer!
  11. J

Wanted: TM Ice Beam. Offering POKERUS, Focus Sash, Choice Scarf, etc.

Hi there. Just like the title says, I'm looking for TM 13 Ice Beam. I have the following to offer: - Focus Sash - Choice Scarf - Lucky Egg - Light Ball - I can infect your pokemon with Pokerus So, please offer ^_^
  12. J

Wanted: Timid Staryu/ Starmie (More Details inside) Offering Michina Arceus and more!

Hi there. I'm looking for a Timid Staryu/ Starmie. Here's a quick summery of what I'm looking for: Staryu/ Starmie Nicknamed Violet~ Timid Nature EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP Hydro Pump Thunderbolt Ice Beam Rapid Spin If you can get me this Legit, any level, then I can give you...
  13. J

Better Lead - Aerodactyl or Metagross?

Hi everyone. I'm currently putting together a new OU team, and wanted to start with my lead pokemon. So, which do you think is better - Lead Metagross, or "Suicide" Lead Aero? I personally like Metagross better as a lead because of it's bulkiness, but I wanna hear what you guys have to say.
  14. J

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

It was early in the morning, and the sun had just risen. Miju walks outside of her small, comfortable team base, while her other teammates are sound asleep. There was a slight breeze in outside, and as Miju sat by a small pond near her base, she sighed, thinking about Zoroark, and his evil plan...
  15. J

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Plot In a world full of pokemon, - all pokemon, and no humans - there are many nice, caring, and generous pokemon. There are also many mean, and rude pokemon that don't care about others. But, there are also evil, and greedy pokemon, with no hearts at all, and all they care about is themselves...
  16. J

Wanted: TM 13 Ice Beam

Hi. I'm looking for a TM for Ice beam. Nit sure what I can offer. I have some TMs, a light ball, and lots of rando pokemon. I'm not offering shiny pokemon or legends for a TM, so don't ask. Just as a heads up, here are some TMs I DON'T have: Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Hidden Power...
  17. J

Wanted: Shiny Slowpoke that's nickname-able

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a shiny slowpoke that can be nicknamed. I would prefer if it were male with a modest nature. The nickname should be King~ (Only K capitalized, please). The ability should also be Own Tempo, please. I don't care if it's RNG'd, but it must be legit and...
  18. J

Wanted: RNG Service Please!

Hi. I'm looking for someone who can RNG shiny pokemon. Here's what I would like: A shiny FEMALE Eevee that has a modest nature. I would also like it to be nicknamed (<3)~Macey~(<3) (Where the <3's are, I would like hearts there, please). I can offer a Gamestop Pichu in return, for this shiny...
  19. J

Wanted: Trade Shiny Modest Eevee for Shiny Modest Eevee, Please!(Never mind)

Hi again. I recently got a shiny modest eevee, and I love it! There's only one problem - It's not nicknamed! So, I would like for someone to trade me a shiny MODEST FEMALE Eevee that's nicknamed Heart~Macey~Heart (Where there's the word "Heart", I would like an actual hear, which is found in the...
  20. J

Offering Lucky Egg and Light Ball

I have a spare lucky egg, and I light ball that I don't need. I really really want a Master Ball, so please help me out! I will give you a lucky egg, or a light ball, or even both! Please offer!
Back
Top Bottom