Search results for query: *

1. Codex_of_Wisdom

Fairies and the Fairy Type: Why Fairies aren't a bad idea for a type

I would relate it in more of a Dungeons and Dragons or Dragonball Z sort of way: Psychic is related to mental powers. They come from your inner beliefs and mental disciplines. More than just stage magic, it would include the things like telekinesis, telepathy, tele-etc. Magic (Fairy, in this...
  2. Codex_of_Wisdom

Christmas in Pokemon

Nobody can read, can they?
  3. Codex_of_Wisdom

Christmas in Pokemon

So much for this being a fun little thread... :ohdear:
  4. Codex_of_Wisdom

Christmas in Pokemon

I don't know if this has come up in previous years, but I always think about this with any show/book/etc. that has Christmas: What do you think Christmas celebrates in the Pokemon world? They have a different religion, so it can't be the birth of Jesus (since they have no Jesus), so what are...
  5. Codex_of_Wisdom

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

I still play red all the time. I still keep habits from red (micro-organizing my bags), and most of the time I have battle animation off and visualize it in my head. There are some things that are annoying about gen 1, but overall it's still very playable and enjoyable to me.
  6. Codex_of_Wisdom

People who use legendaries in battles.

I don't mind people who use legendaries, because they aren't that much better, and its funny to see their face when my non-legends stomp them in a couple hits. :-D
  7. Codex_of_Wisdom

When did your adventure begin?

I was out of Pokemon for a few years, so I just started Platinum in September or so.
  8. Codex_of_Wisdom

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: what is your favorite pokemon #1 is Raichu - 100 times cuter than Pikachu, 100,000 volts. What more do you need? #2 is Ninetales. Psychic fire. Yay (I know, not psychic in the games, but it is in the anime, which is awesome). Don't know about other than that. I like Piplup's line...
  9. Codex_of_Wisdom

How do TMs work?

I've always imagined it as a put-into-a-computer thing, like a training video. I sometimes imagine Elmo teaching the Pokemon to do a move. :ohdear:
  10. Codex_of_Wisdom

Wanted - Vulpix

I love Vulpix but stupid me has always gotten the game that has Growlithe -_- so I have none and would like to trade for one. I don't care about nature, but would prefer a very low level so as to train it myself and would greatly prefer it not to be hacked. To offer in return, I have Bibarels...
  11. Codex_of_Wisdom

Do you cook?

I can. I don't usually - my mom does. I prefer baking, too.
  12. Codex_of_Wisdom

Pokemon in your area

Wow. I started making this list and realized that I'd be able to fill a box with Pokemon in my area with no trouble at all! In NE Kansas we'd have mightyena (coyotes?), every rat and mouse Pokemon, pachirisu, buneary, stantler, more stantler, the base birds in every form (pidgeot, staraptor...
  13. Codex_of_Wisdom

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

You read all 24 pages of this thread You cried at the end of "Bye Bye Butterfree" You remember "Bye Bye Butterfree" You have watched "Bye Bye Butterfree" within the last month You LARPed Pokemon during recess Your imaginary friends were Pokemon You can change "were" to "are" You feel bad...
  14. Codex_of_Wisdom

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Most definitely Kricketune. It looks freaky and the cry makes me shudder every time I face it.
  15. Codex_of_Wisdom

*Stands up* Hello

Hi :) I've known this was here for a while, and used Bulbapedia quite often, but I finally got around to making an account for the forums and wanted to say hello! So, hello! I'm Cody. 19, male, Kansas. Was a fan from the time it arrived in the US until about 6th grade but came back to the...
Back
Top Bottom