Search results for query: *

• Users: Paperhorse
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Paperhorse

The War Room Awards 2015: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Here are the results for the 2015 War Room Awards! Town Tier -Best Town Performance: CrackFox; for Lord of the Rings mafia -Best Mafia Performance: GastlyGibus; for Lord of the Rings mafia -Best Newcomer: Flopunny; -Best Independent Performance: Luminosity; for Neon's House of Sports...
  2. Paperhorse

Mafia Les Miserables Mafia- Vive La Revolution- Town Wins!

Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men? It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again! When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes! Welcome to Les Mis mafia! This game is based off the Broadway...
  3. Paperhorse

Anti-Bullying Policy [3/27]

To all War Room Regulars, We have recently become aware of bullying taking place in games, and in conversations (both on and off the forums). This kind of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in The War Room. Thus, the War Room has adopted a zero tolerance policy on bullying...
  4. Paperhorse

Mafia OTP MAFIA - MAFIA VICTORY [06/01/13]

Welcome to… OTP MAFIA Hosted by @Zenax; and @Paperhorse; Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters. - “Howl”, Florence and the Machine Story: Mechanics: (Please read this; super important!!)...
  5. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0- Overall Winner Announced!

Welcome to Round 5! Round 5 will be our final round. Aestivate has dropped from the competition. This week's theme is Voter's Choice. Below, I have compiled a list of songs requested by the voters that they wish to hear the contestants sing. Contestants, you will choose 1 song from your list...
  6. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 4)

Welcome to Bulbagarden Idol Round 4! Buoy has been dropped from the competition due to inactivity. Congratulations to our last round's winner, Croag. This week's theme is Love Songs. When you send me your entries, please dedicate this song to a person on the forums who is important to you...
  7. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 3)- Winner Announced!

Welcome to Bulbagarden Idol Round 3! Congratulations to our last round's winner, Croag. This week's theme is Rock. This time when you send me your entry, discuss why you chose the song you are covering, and your favorite rock singer/band (if you have one.) All entries will be due...
  8. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 2)- Winner Announced!

Welcome to Bulbagarden Idol Round 2! SSJ_Jup81; will be joining us as a contestant. Congratulations to our last round's winner, Central African Republic*. This week's theme is Disney Songs. When you send me your entry, please include a little write up stating why you chose to cover the song...
  9. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 1)- Winner announced!

Welcome to the first round of Bulbagarden Idol 3.0! I will be the host of the competition. I hope all of you are looking forward to a fun 5 rounds! Things will work similar to last year’s competition, as there will be a new round every week. The contestants will have five days from the start...
  10. Paperhorse

On Posting New Games

Hi everyone, As of today, no new games are allowed to be posted until further notice. We currently have 9 games running/taking sign ups, and that is more than enough. Any new games that are posted will be closed immediately. Thank you for understanding, The War Room Staff
  11. Paperhorse

War Room Awards (2012)- VOTING OVER

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED! Welcome to the 2nd annual War Room Awards! The staff and I are excited to celebrate your involvement in one of the best communities on Bulbagarden. For the past year, the War Room has grown considerably; players and hosts have done exceptional jobs making the games...
  12. Paperhorse

Mafia Twilight Mafia- End game: Sparkly Vampires and Werewolves win! 4/21/12

Welcome to: Twilight Mafia AKA Sparkly Vegetarian Vampires and Werewolves vs Evil Vampires.. or something like that. Plot: Rules: Notes: NOW THAT YOU ALL HAVE READ EVERYTHING when you sign up, please tell me if you have read any of the books/seen the movies in your sign up post...
  13. Paperhorse

Catching Fire General Discussion Thread (no spoilers)

Discuss the events, characters, and themes of Catching Fire here! Warning: Do not include spoilers of other books in your discussion.
  14. Paperhorse

The Hunger Games Movie Discussion Thread

What did you think of the Hunger Games movie? Post a review, discuss favorite scenes, actors, likes and dislikes here!
  15. Paperhorse

Most startling/upsetting death?

WARNING: BEWARE OF SPOILERS FROM ALL 3 BOOKS. Which deaths did you find the most shocking and why?
  16. Paperhorse

Favorite characters?

Who are your favorite characters from the series? And why?
  17. Paperhorse

Favorite book from the series?

What is your favorite book from the series? And why?
  18. Paperhorse

Mafia LOST Mafia- Town and Independents win!

LOST Mafia Plot: Rules: (Edited from JJM’s) Notes: And because we can, The Man with No Name and I made a role PM for ourselves: You are the mysterious Island; no ordinary island as you possess many magical properties, These properties include healing powers (as you healed John...
  19. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 Feedback Thread

Hello Bulba Idols! Aestivate; ShinjIteru; The Puppetmaster; Domino White; Wolverine; Winged Psychic; Yoshi-san; SSJ_Jup81; Badal This is the Bulba Idol Feedback thread. I would like you all to take a few minutes and post about your idol experience. What parts did you like/didn't like? Any...
  20. Paperhorse

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 10) FINAL ROUND- Winner announced!

Welcome to Bulbagarden Idol Round 10! Last Round guys!! Let's make this one a great one xD Congrats to Wolverine for winning Round 9. This week’s theme is The Lonely Island Rock Music Rock music is always a lot of fun to listen too! Contestants, you have until Friday, September 16th , 6:00...
Back
Top Bottom