Search results for query: *

• Users: Pokegasm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

If you could be any pokemon...

I searched up threads related to this one, and I found 0... even if there is one, its inactive. If you could be any pokemon, what would you be and why? I would be an Absol. I could run around, and explore the mountains.
  2. P

The Pokemon Shock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Senshi_Porygon Has anybody actually seen the infamous episode? If you are not aware of what it is, it was an old episode from the anime that gave several hundred japanese viewers a seizure. It had no effect on me, however. :banana: When you watched it, did it...
  3. P

How much do you LOVE pokemon?

On a scale of 1/10, how much do you love pokemon? 4/10. I dont care for it really, i just love the forums.
  4. P

Funny/Favorite Quotations

Post your funny/favorite quotations and rate the quotation above you as well..
  5. P

Gross/Disturbing Thread CAUTION

The one thread where anything is appropriate. Post gross images here.
  6. P

The Sentence Game.

I dont think there is an active thread for this. All you have to do is post a word, and the next person posts another one, and so on to make a sentence. There is no limit to how long they can be. I will start... She
  7. P

How do you benefit from Pokémon?

I guess what im trying to ask is, what has pokemon done for you? I can name alot of things. I am afraid to admit to my friends that I like it so it is hard to break free with good feelings about it, but its sprang my adventurous side way up. It has made me feel great. Its my life supply.
  8. P

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Please excuse me if there is already a thread for this, I have been having trouble with that. What is the worst designed pokemon in your opinion? I would have to say Zubat.
  9. P

Coolest Clothing on Anime Character?

I would have to say Team Magma, with Hunter J and the Pokemon Rangers are runner up.
  10. P

The Stupidest of all Stupid Thread [V1.0]

Post the most stupid thing you can think of. Chicken Butt.
  11. P

Most Stupid Pokemon?

I would have to say Metapod/Kakuna. How can those damn things even move? Even a banana can move. :banana: see?
  12. P

What new representation of an animal in pokemon form would you like to see?

I have always wondered this... What animal would you like to see in pokemon form? For example: Rat=Raticate. The rat is the representation. What pokemon would you, the fan, like to see?
  13. P

Himitsu's Custom Pokemon Card Shack

Im back! Haven't been on for a few months, feels great. Anyways, I am filling in requests for custom pokemon cards, just tell me the type, name, level, moves, you get the idea. Here is an example of my work:
  14. P

Himitsu's Custom Pokemon Card Shop

Im back! Haven't been on for a few months, feels great. Anyways, I am filling in requests for custom pokemon cards, just tell me the type, name, level, moves, you get the idea. Here is an example of my work:
  15. P

WANTED: Primeape (POKESAV WILL MAKE EASIER)

For my request, it would be a hell of alot easier if you had Pokesav. Its real simple: Primeape (Nickname: Poochkin) EV: 252 Attack, 252 Defence, 4 HP Item: Focus Sash Ability: Vital Spirit Moves: U-Turn Toxic Ice Punch Taunt =) dont worry about the rest, just dont screw up...
  16. P

Hi There.

My brother just made an account but the activation e-mail is not working, so I will just say hi for him. O HAI THAIR Yeah, you get the idea. His username is Blue Pikachu, so you should go check him out.
  17. P

Suggestion Wifi Clans

Why don't we have any Wifi clans? Many forums (Serebii, Marriland, etc.) has them and I think we should too.
  18. P

Wanted: Carnivine

I really need a Carnivine for my UU team, but to meet my requirements may take alot of work but you will be rewarded greatly I am bad at EV training and I was wondering if you could Ev Train for me: 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 HP Sleep Powder Power Whip Swords Dance Crunch...
  19. P

Super-effective matchups that make no sence.

What are some weird matchups for super effective/ not very effective type matchups? 1. How is Psychic super effectvie on Poison? 2. Ice on Ground?
  20. P

Pokemon towns/cities too small?

If you compare the ingame towns (for example, Mauville City) to a modern day city, Mauville City is the size of an abandoned village. I mean, a town with only 5 buildings? What is the deal?
Back
Top Bottom