Search results for query: *

1. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Two more Vivillon please

Hello, I probably haven't been on this site for a long time. But I'm running out of ideas. I seek to complete my collection of Pokémon #666 Vivillon. I only require two more Icy Snow and Sandstorm. If anybody would be willing to provide these last two I would be very happy. My Native is the...
  2. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Could somebody give me 5 Shiny Stones please?

I know fairy tale girl Momo is supped to give them to me but I never got her too. So anybody got some spare Shiny Stones. Friend code 3737-9792-0393
  3. Werewolf Hero

GEN VI: Trying this again looking for Pinsirate

I am looking for Pinsirite in my Pokemon X the pokemon holding it doesn't really matter to me but a Vivillon would be nice. I don't have much to offer but what I do have that I think even has a hope of interesting somebody Polar Vivillon Muchlax, Graninja, Tepig, a Muchlax egg and a Tepig...
  4. Werewolf Hero

Party template help

I was just wondering if there is an easier way to get a party template blank. Also User:Random Chaos/Sandbox - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Two sprites on my Gym Leader Kamon Team don't want to corporate Help.
  5. Werewolf Hero

nine Pokémon covering each type

yes, I know the nine Pokémon part means. This makes it invalid discussion on a practical level . Also, I'm not sure from posting for the right place. But let's set that aside for a while I could be wrong because I'm not very good at competitive play strategics. However it seems to be still...
  6. Werewolf Hero

Zorua (I hope this is the right place)

I thought it would be easy to acquire Zorua through global trade and that I would quickly fulfill my desire the mistake has been made Trades disrupted and problems abound I can't give my Pokémon away or so I have found I search for the Fox day after day I hope this is a simple request but I...
  7. Werewolf Hero

BusterShipping?

Iris X Georgia Am I the only one who likes the paring?
  8. Werewolf Hero

Help with my Pokemon fanfic?

So anyway, I'm a strange guy. Likewise, my idea for a Pokémon fan fiction is pretty out there. The basic premise a pair of monster girl trainers on their Pokémon journey thru Kento and Jhoto. It's mostly just a goofy story that I'm writing to have fun. So I'm probably not going to pay...
  9. Werewolf Hero

More attacks or more Team Members

If anyone out there, is like me than you probably think. At least once in a while, that the restriction of six Pokémon in your party is not enough. Sometimes, I instead think that the restriction of four moves per Pokémon is also lame. I am wondering if anyone else gets frustrated with this.
Back
Top Bottom