Search results for query: *

1. FullMetal

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

I got the chaos achievement in Dark Souls for PC.
  2. FullMetal

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

I'm almost certain that there will be comics at least.
  3. FullMetal

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Ok, so I have a couple of new pictures. That one was taken after a bit of a shave. And this one I though would be funny if I slicked my hair back like a mobster. (Total fucking sterotype. Hahahaha.)
  4. FullMetal

GEN VI: Wanted: Shiny Gengar

Unfortunately, I missed out on the event Gengar. However, I am just looking for a shiny Gengar. It doesn't matter to me if it's the event one or not. For this, I will be willing to trade my shiny Giratina for the Gengar. Thank you.
  5. FullMetal

AU/NZ Shiny Gengar Code for trade

Alright man, cool. It's the event Jirachi from a few years ago that has Draco Meteor.
  6. FullMetal

AU/NZ Shiny Gengar Code for trade

I don't believe the code ends, but I'm not sure. That being said, if you still have a code, would you take a Jirachi for it?
  7. FullMetal

Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available late

Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available I forgot all about this. D: It ended the 26th and I missed it.
  8. FullMetal

Growing up, what did your parents ban you from?

I can't recall actually being banned from anything. I was taught that certain things were inappropriate, such as cursing, and that there are somethings that children really shouldn't do, such as smoking and drinking. As such, I am not a smoker (Which is amazing as everyone in my house smokes...
  9. FullMetal

New Japanese Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire trailer reveals preorder information: Japanese

Re: New Japanese Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire trailer reveals preorder information: Japa A poster is kinda lame. A plush seems alright though.
  10. FullMetal

New Japanese Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire trailer reveals preorder information: Japanese

Re: New Japanese Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire trailer reveals preorder information: Japa Cool, I kinda hope the US gets those pre-order bonuses.
  11. FullMetal

Digimon Adventure tri. - Discussion Thread

In the Japanese dub, Taichi is 14. Looking at the trailer, it said that Taichi is now 17. I going to guess that this does take place after DA02. That being said, I'm pretty excited about this.
  12. FullMetal

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I burn - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams & Lamar Hall.
  13. FullMetal

Do you get angry easily?

I get pissed off extremely easily, especially over the stupidest things like a terrible movie. I was way worse when I was younger though as I use to physically attack people who piss me off. I've gotten a bit better about it though.
  14. FullMetal

From Shadows - Jeff Williams
  15. FullMetal

Here is a silly pic I took with my newest guitar:
  16. FullMetal

Evil Walks - AC/DC
  17. FullMetal

What are you hearing right now?

Want you gone.
  18. FullMetal

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Thank you, and yea, that's my little buddy. Here are some more pictures of him with me.
  19. FullMetal

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 So here I am again! MOAR PICS:
  20. FullMetal

First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube chann

Re: First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube c Not going to lie, I was a little disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom