Search results for query: *

• Users: FullMetal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FullMetal

GEN VI: Wanted: Shiny Gengar

Unfortunately, I missed out on the event Gengar. However, I am just looking for a shiny Gengar. It doesn't matter to me if it's the event one or not. For this, I will be willing to trade my shiny Giratina for the Gengar. Thank you.
  2. FullMetal

GEN VI: Mewtwonite Y

I'm looking for Mewtwonite Y. I have the following stones I'm willing to trade: Mewtwonite X Absolite Abomasite Aerodactylite Plus, I can find Tyranitarite as well, but I'll have to wait until 8 pm my time in order to find it. Thanks in advance.
  3. FullMetal

Want: Gamestop Keldeo.

I'm not interested in the nature or anything like that. I just need a Gamestop Keldeo. Without Sacred Sword would be preferable. The Pokemon I'm willing to trade are as follow: Victini level 15, Volcarona level 70, and Kyurem level 100. The Victini and Volcarona should be untouched. The...
  4. FullMetal

Wanted Pikachu.

Hello once again. I am in need of a Pikachu. The Pikachu needs to be about level 15, and I would love if the Pikachu has the following moves: Volt tackle, and Iron Tail. I will gladly trade Cobalion, or Virizion. Thanks. :)
  5. FullMetal

Want: Oshawott.

I don't really care about the whole EV or nature thing. I just am looking for an Oshawott. Level 10 would be preferable. Things I will trade: Rufflet level 39 Farfetch'd Level 25 Gastly level 10 Snubbull Level 13 And if you want to be generous, for a shiny Oshawott, I will trade you...
  6. FullMetal

Want Reshiram.

I'd like Reshiram, and I am willing to trade one of the three event beasts. Thank you. :) Nevermind, I got Reshiram.
  7. FullMetal

I need help.

Ok, So we got a wifi card that we have to install into the computer. Only problem is we don't have the CD for it, And I can't find the driver online, could anyone help me by posting a link? The Wifi card ID is PPQ-WN2401A. Thanks in advance.
  8. FullMetal

Needles.

So, I was just wondering, How many people here are afraid of needles? I myself am deathly afraid of them. I can't stand even watching someone being poked my one. >.> Also, if there is a thread like this then please close this one. :P
  9. FullMetal

PS3 question.

So, yea. I have a question about the 160 gb PS3's. Is it possible to play a PS1 game on it? Thank you for you time if answered.
  10. FullMetal

AC/DC!

so i want to know how many, if any, people like, or even heard of, AC/DC. and if u do like them wat do like about them!
  11. FullMetal

Paranoral Activity.

so i saw this movie last night... creepy as hell. so whos seen it and wat did u think?
  12. FullMetal

Help...

Um so i have wifi... but to connect to Platinum or Diamond i need a WEP code. my wifi has a WPA code. is there any way i can by-pass this or am i fucked?
  13. FullMetal

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Made by Blazaking. There is a new worker in the shop! Allen Walker will now be helping my on splices and recolors. :D NEW RULE! IF YOU WANT A GEN 5 SPRITE WORKED ON THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THE SPRITE. THANK YOU. What I offer: Splices: Recolors: Devamps: trainer sprites: infernos...
  14. FullMetal

my sprites lol

unfortunatly i only have one good sprite lol Deoxizard anyways ill have more up when i can lol. so tell me wat u think. edit: srry its so big im still gettin use to this lol.
  15. FullMetal

alittle help....

ummmmmm..... fortunately i need help spriting.... ummm first how do upload them on to here and how do u make them bigger without the magnifying glass?
  16. FullMetal

Sup.

hey im rasenin09, ive been goin to this site for about two years now, and thought to finally make an account. so thats about it. :banana:
Back
Top Bottom