Search results for query: *

1. AstraliLunaris

The Kanto Collection - A Series of Short Stories

Author's Note: So two things I've learnt from last week before I begin this addition: Write in double paragraph spacing from the get-go. I had initially written the story in single spacing as I forgot most forums required double due to lack of paragraph indentation. I then had to fix the...
  2. AstraliLunaris

Yeah, so this, I altered the timeline for a bit. She still does thump the Fighting Dojo as you put it, but it occurs much earlier on in my version of events. Sort of like, this reckless egotistical young girl comes in with a type-trumping set of Pokemon to take over, realising afterwards she...
  3. AstraliLunaris

Author Foreword: The Kanto Collection will be a series of short stories based in the region of Kanto to expand upon lore elements and characters that are relatively unexplored in the original narrative. This mainly exists as a writing prompt - a means for me to improve my personal work. I can...
  4. AstraliLunaris

Hey, guys!

Hi, I'm Nesu. I joined a while ago, but hardly ever logged on, and never really got into this place. I'm going to give it another go, mainly because of what I've heard from my friend. That's all I have to say for now~.
  5. AstraliLunaris

Nesu-Kun's Bead Workshop

although this is very late indeed...
  6. AstraliLunaris

Nesu-Kun's Bead Workshop

I haven't been on in ages. Better get on with making these.
  7. AstraliLunaris

Nesu-Kun's Bead Workshop

Kingdra, even though I dislike this one. XD
  8. AstraliLunaris

Nesu-Kun's Bead Workshop

Yes. I'm running out of green beads but I may have enough for Rayquaza. Kingdra can easily be done. I have pretty much a full box of blue beads. Like I said, Steelix will have to wait, though. I need some more grey beads. xP I think I'll start with Kingdra now, as it is the Pokemon I can do...
  9. AstraliLunaris

Nesu-Kun's Bead Workshop

TheShnookster is my Deviant Art username, and the reason why Yoshi and Claus from Mother 3 are there is because I make sprites from many games out of beads. So, I'm here to ask, have you got any requests?
  10. AstraliLunaris

Uh... Hi.

Hi guys, I'm Nesu-Kun. I'm a big fan of Pokemon, and of course, the Earthbound series. I'm known as TheShnookster around the internet, but thought I'd change a little just for this site. ;D I don't know what much else to say, apart from, like, hi. I hope this site is better than Serebii. I...
Back
Top Bottom