Search results for query: *

1. B

Whoo new guy

Hello my friend. Hello.
  2. B

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

"The way I think of it is simple, if everyone had super-powers, of high technology, we'd have the ability to repair that damage and stop it from happening in the first place. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to call my dad and see if I can't get away from these facists."
  3. B

"So, now I'm being punished for my beliefs? Fuck it. I'm calling my dad. We'll see what he has to say about this." Gregory was, to put it lightly, pissed off, by what right did these...these facists have to tell him what he could and couldn't believe? They liked to think they were suprior. That...
  4. B

"And what gives you the right to judge us I wonder? Besides that, in my view it's better to self-terminate then to live off the table-scraps of others. Better to die free then live a beggar. You aliens, you think you are so-very-suprior. If it were up to me, the second your represenatives...
  5. B

"The grow, one must take risks. Risks are by their very nature...risky. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But it's that, or stagnate and die."
  6. B

"Without a doubt." With that, Gregory walked away.
  7. B

"Well, hm, if they would vastly improve his life, allow him to bridge the distance between the stars and secure his species lot in the galaxy, at the cost of a few risks, I'd have no problem with it." This arrogant creature disgusted Gregory, he didn't show it, but all he saw here was another...
  8. B

"That's not an accurate comparison and you know it. Giving away my powers means I would lose them. Powers and technology are two different things-one can give technology away and not *lose* it. As for delving too deeply into them....one can muster the courage to explore. Or stay in the caves for...
  9. B

"Hm. Comparisons. Those are fun. Let's see, the US is more advanced then most third world nations, it has the technology to help them. But let's say it doesn't. It doesn't send any medications, any food, no technology for unstable democracies. The result is a bunch of tinpot tyrantships popping...
  10. B

OOC: I assume you cleared that with Renewel? It's his RP... IC "I'll believe that when I see it. Until then, I'm just waiting for Washington to get fed up with the preaching and call in the marines."
  11. B

"Sir, with all respect, that is a steaming heap of bull. If it were up to me sir, the marines would storm this complex and take what is rightfully ours by force. If people held back technology out of fear of what evil men would do with it, we would still be in the caves. We wouldn't even have...
  12. B

“Gregory. Thank you.” Gregory said in reply to the feline’s statements. He wasn’t quite sure what to make of them granted, so he figured introducing himself and thanking her was appropriate. Just then, the teacher from the plane showed up. “It is…impressive.” What Gregory didn’t say was that he...
  13. B

Gregory, for his part, was trailing behind the main group, under his right arm was all of the worldly possession he’d brought with him, minus an ill-used cell-phone which sat in his pocket. He eyed his classmates with calculated disdain, thus far, only one or two them struck him as...
  14. B

OOC: Uh. Wow. Missed alot-could someone fill me in? Due to circumstances outside my control, I uh, again, wow. Missed quite a bit.
  15. B

Gregory almost snorted, then thought better of it. He stood up, collected his things and silently withdrew to the lounge. It wasn't a retreat...he was merely advancing in the other direction. That at least, was what he told himself.
  16. B

Gregory shrugged. "Rome didn't retreat in the face of barbarians. Why should I?"
  17. B

Gregory sighed and muttered: “Peace…is that so much to ask? Really now…” He then returned his attention to his notebook and his tome.
  18. B

Gregory was still seated, his Tome open besides him and a notebook on his lap. That notebook was filled with the extensive notes, theories and observations on the nature of magic he’d made during his possession of the Tome. Currently, he was adding a new pages of notes in with a rather...
  19. B

"Not interested sir. Reading." Gregory's nose, was indeed, buried in his tome, in his never-ending quest to tease forth another spell or a bit more power.
  20. B

Gregory blinked and mentally added Eiji to his list of respected teachers. "I'll uh, look into that sir. Thank you. And apologies for my attitude. I just...don't take this kind of thing lightly I suppose."
Back
Top Bottom