• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Special Christmas Giveaway (OVER) Please contact me if you are on Pending List

Re: Special Christmas Giveaway (ENDS 12/25) - POST FC OR YOU WILL NOT GET ONE id like one too. my friend code is 4555 0607 3575. character name is fern. and claire's is chris. btw, i will be giving you the egg, not her. she posted the wrong FC by accident.
  2. M

Which starter did you choose?

Didn't have my own game 'til Ruby, but I started with Torchic, and took him along with Gyarados, Shiftry, Zangoose, Swellow, and Groudon to E4, then proceeded to own the Beauty Contests with the same Blaziken. He's currently my pokemon with the most ribbons on him, all beauty, all super beauty...
  3. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Almost all of my pokemon are named after monsters in Zelda, like, I have a Ariados named Gohma and a Tentacruel named Bari. I loved the Zelda series, it's the only games that I love more than pokemon.
  4. M

What is the most special Pokémon catching moment to you?

Also Rayquaza in Sapphire for me. A weeks worth of effort, used Ice Beam on it and it Froze, the Pokemon, not the game. 20 Ultras later, and it unfroze...threw one last ultra, and caught it. Really, after it unfroze?
  5. M

Your status on Platinum

Actually, if you have or can get either/both of the gamecube games, you could transfer all of those pokemon, including the ones you mentioned, to R/S/E/FR/LG and then Pal Park them to your Platinum. That's how I got quite a few of mine since all I have is Sapphire and Platinum.
  6. M

Gen.6 Talk? WTF

I expect random and unnecessary method of evolution. Like, one can only evolve if traded at a certain time of day and for a certain pokemon/type.
  7. M

Things that you've always done in the Pokemon games

I give all my pokemon nicknames, even doubles, and my beginning bird pokemon is always named Ken, after the cute little pidgey delivery bird from the anime. The majority of my nicknames come either from the Zelda series, or another relevant game to my at the time. Oh, and my rival is either...
  8. M

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

I would have to say, Froslass. It's a skull in a kimono. *shiver* On a side note, I find it a little odd that when a wild Onix or Steelix use Dragon Breath, it comes from their pelvis. I don't want thatkind of breath on my pokemon.
  9. M

Pokemon found on used games

My mom went on vacation a few years ago, and accidentally switched her LeafGreen with a friend's son's. She turned it on, and it had a random assortment of level 1, 5, and 100 pokemon on it. I personally took a level 5 Celebi and Jirachi, the three beasts, and a level 100 Tyranitar, Feraligatr...
  10. M

Ironic things about Pokémon

Re: Ironic things about pokemon That some pokemon get STAB and super effective moves against their own types. e.i. Lucario's Fighting type is super effective against his Steel type. Dragons and Ghosts excluded.
  11. M

Which Gym Leader is your favorite?

Flannery, hot fire Leader that's learning the ropes.
  12. M

What's your top ten favorite pokemon (no legendaries)

1. Zangoose 2. Scyther 3. Blaziken 4. Nidoking 5. Raichu 6. Eevee 7. Glaceon 8. Turtwig 9. Umbreon 10. Espeon
  13. M

Which human characters do you dislike?

Two words. Tracy. Sketchit.
  14. M

Best Water type starter

Squitle. You can't go wrong with turtles and sunglasses!
  15. M

Best Fire type starter

Torchic. The first starter I ever choose in my first pokemon game that I ever owned.
  16. M

Best Grass type starter

I was originally going to say Treeko, but then I remembered, I love turtles!
  17. M

Anybody noctice..

I made mine my avatar. Good times.
  18. M

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

140. That makes me a Kabuto. I am no longer extinct, awesome!
  19. M

Your shinys! List them!

Caught a Lotad early on in Sapphire, and Pal Parked it to my Platinum. Also caught Meditite and Roselia in Platinum. Had a Spoink, but that file got corrupt, unfortunately.
  20. M

The Official Character Claim Thread (open for another claim!)

Re: The Official Character Claim Thread I claim Manga Ruby's Milotic, Mimi!
Back
Top Bottom