Search results for query: *

1. M

Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-h

Re: Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long d Allow me to clarify: What i meant was that Mew was a more evolution based idea, as opposed to arceus, which is more creation based. With the religion, I doubt that religious groups would be offended...
  2. M

Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-h

Re: Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long d If you think about it, they can go backwards. HG/SS had Ho-oh and Lugia and it came after arceus in pokemon series time and real time. And Arceus' description isn't God pokemon, and is based off of Japaneese...
  3. M

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

That would be awesome. I am dissapointed with this evo though, because it seemed like this generation was going for a darker look and I had hoped that they might make some bad@$$ loking evo of some cute little poke' like how torchic turns into blaziken. They could do shuckle. I want to see that!
Back
Top Bottom