Search results for query: *

1. E

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

While I should probably get around to reserving a copy, I generally don't because I don't want to be obligated to pick it up at one store. If I'm closer to store A, I'm not going to drive across town to visit store B in order to pick it up. I have contemplated reserving it online, but no...
  2. E

Anyone read any good books lately?

For personal pleasure, I started reading Much Ado About Nothing - one of Shakespeare's romantic comedies. If you love irony, then this is an obvious choice for you; the book is practically dripping with dramatic irony (thus the comedy aspect, I suppose). While it's the traditional five acts...
  3. E

What Button Do You Press?

I smash B... hard. (Just kidding.) Sometimes I press the down arrow but I generally don't press anything
  4. E

Getting over the shame of writing Fanfiction

It's also important to acknowledge that, while the characters are not yours, you are still getting practice with certain character archetypes. You see them all across the board in all sorts of mediums (not to mention in real life). I believe that writing fan-fiction can be a helpful tool because...
  5. E

What is your sexual preference?

Male and this ↑ :)
  6. E

Pokèmon anime or Pokèmon games???

The games. Definitely.
  7. E

Which starter did you choose?

In Diamond, I quickly chose Piplup as my starter, which worked out well for me. Then for Platinum, I was conflicted whether to use Chimchar or Turtwig. In the end, I used the Coin Toss app on Diamond and chose Turtwig (although I stopped using him sometime after the second Gym, but that's...
  8. E

Do you ever "Mark" your Pokemon?

I mark shinies (when I remember), otherwise, I don't use any other marks. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea though for Legendaries and my higher-level Pokemon. =\
  9. E

Things that you've always done in the Pokemon games

1. I always chose a different name for my Trainer for each version. 2. I always go with a starter I have not used. 3. Also, concerning starters, I go with the version-endorsed one if possible. (Charmander for Red/FireRed, Bulbasaur LeafGreen, Squirtle for Blue, Mudkip for Sapphire, Torchic...
  10. E

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Agreed. Paras looks friendly enough but Parasect is something that I would not ever, ever want near me ever! It would give me nightmares. >_<
  11. E

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver? I would consider naming him "Silver" (as would be fitting) but I probably won't since I'm not naming the male Trainer "Gold." Right now, I'm thinking about Devin, but I'm not for sure yet. I have plenty of time left to decide though. ;)
  12. E

Does anyone really miss Max?

I didn't really like him. I felt as though he was kind of dead-weight and a bit of an elitist (albeit not being a Trainer himself). If he would ever come back as a Trainer, I think that I would have enjoyed him more, otherwise, he was just "another character."
  13. E

Best Water type starter

My favorite Water starter would be Piplup's line. I started with Piplup in Diamond and he was a major help to me all the way through the E4 and even now in Platinum.
  14. E

Best Fire type starter

My favorite is Cyndaquil's line. I feel as though it has the best design and it is just a fun Pokemon to play around with. (It's also going to be my starter in HGSS.)
  15. E

Best Grass type starter

My favorite would be Bulbasaur's line. I've always found it useful to have Bulbasaur as he/she is strong against both Brock and Misty, making the beginning of the game a little easier until you get some more members on your team. ;)
  16. E

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

The two of us would make very manly Skittys. I have dibs on the milk. xD Of course, being a Skitty would be very strategic - adorable female Trainers from all over the world would hunt us down and never let us go.
  17. E

Which Gym Leader is your favorite?

My favorite was Volkner (although I do like several of them). Battling him was shocking!
  18. E

Are Drew and Harley gay?

Quite simply: Haley- Of course. Drew- Nope. Then again, fandom has all rights to think whatever the heck they want (because we all know that nothing can stop fanon). =P
  19. E

Best Generation when it comes to the Pokémon?

It's hard to beat Generation I when it comes to Pokemon, in my opinion. They are classics - the Pokemon that started it all off. Next up for me would be Generation II but there is still a certain charm for the original 151 Pokemon. ;)
  20. E

Your favorite Anime?

My favorite anime hands down is Code Geass (R2 if you're picky, but I also love R1). It definitely has the deepest characters and plot that I've ever seen in an anime. Other favorites include The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (although I prefer the light novels), Death Note, Ouran High School...
Back
Top Bottom